.....and so it begins

Started by pam, February 27, 2009, 11:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

the axe grindin and poutin....the throwin up roadblocks and pet grudges......the pettiness of the United States government.

I watch CNN every night, Lou Dobbs and Campbell Brown, the situation room. I've watched fox once or twice and msnbc once or twice..they are both too biased one way or the other. CNN seems to give a fairly balaced both sides and the middle to me.

The politicians on both sides of the aisle make me sick. I've never seen a bigger bunch of liars and hypocrites in my life. They are too stupid and selfish to save their own country, much less anybody elses. If you pay attention long enough you will actually SEE them tell baldfaced lies about what they said or did at some time or other. ALL of them.

One side starts yellin about "the era of BIG government is returning!" What the hell ever.... when did it ever go away? The only "big government" they are worried about is whatever gets in THEIR ass-pocket or their cronies!

The other side starts yellin about the poor "poor people" and how this and that is gonna help them. They don't care about poor people or ANY people that don't fly in their circle. "Poor people" just keep goin to work to pay the taxes that pay the huge f-ing salaries that they collect for ballin things up and blowin smoke up peoples butts about how great things are gonna be "someday" when everything is right in their little worlds. If they wanted to "help" poor workin people they would do away with income tax and make a livin on their own like everybody ELSE has to.

As for their pet social programs, if we the people started taking care of our own like we are supposed to there would be no need for "social" programs.

As for this gun issue. And this fairness doctrine.........the first is my right under the Constitution. My sentiments are posted on my truck..right in the middle of the back window...a sticker that says gun control means using both hands. the second is just censorship by strong arm tactics. I am fairly liberal on several subjects but very conservative on a few particularly my RIGHT to protect myself, my family and my property from ANYBODY who would threaten it. My RIGHT to have and VOICE my OWN opinion and religion without the interferance or control of ANYbody.

Ok................rant over :P

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Wilma

Thank you, Pam.  I don't think anybody is going to disagree with you on this one.

redcliffsw

Pam-
Well said.  It looks like ever-since we've had a Federal income tax in this country, the Fed's and bigshots have assumed control on the economy and gained access to finances and money for themselves.

Lately, I've noticed that Ron Paul has taken issue with income taxes and the Federal Reserve.  Good thing somebody is taking a stand, instead of taking our liberties.  Here's a short interview of Ron Paul on video:

Stay right in there.

Catwoman

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on February 27, 2009, 11:11:54 AM
Thank you, Pam.  I don't think anybody is going to disagree with you on this one.

Uhmm wilma i am.  :D  Gun Control is hitting your target! :P

Finding a corner to hide in now
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

You should look for a corner.  But you are right.  Gun control is hitting your target.  I used to be pretty good at gun control.

pam

I can hit em long as they ain't movin too fast :P and I squint one eye!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Wilma

Which eye do you aim with?  I was surprised to learn that I am left eye dominant even though I am right handed.  I was told that I should aim with my left eye and darned if it didn't work better.

Catwoman

I am a good shot at a short distance...and if I'm mad enough.

Diane Amberg

Just who are you all planning to shoot? I'd hate to see a Reb.vs Demo. civil war. I 'd better hide on my side of the Mississippi! ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk