My picture

Started by Janet Harrington, October 01, 2004, 09:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtcookson

the tags for the images are [*img]picture url[/img*] (without the asterisks)

so it will look like this [*img]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/177000-177999/177457_17.jpg[/img*] (again, no asterisks)
to make this:

a shortcut button is above the message box to add the image tags. the button looks like this
click that button and add the image url between the tags to post the image.

(hopefully i didn't make that too confusing) ;)

admin

The tags mentioned above is for pictures stored on other websites.

If you want to add pictures from your computer, use the additional options (attaching) when posting. You find this below the post reply window. Allowed file types: txt, doc, pdf, jpg, gif, mpg, png
Maximum attachment size allowed: 128 KB.

Janet Harrington

Teresa

Poor sheriff  :'(... Kjell will show you how to do it..
Don't you just hate it when these young kids can talk wayyyy over us old folks head???  :D
And I may be prejudiced..(( 8) welll, actually  I AM prejudiced)) but I have to say that mtcookson is one smart cookie..( takes after his auntie... ha :D ha  :D ha   ~ yeahhhh riiight ~~ ::)
Don't feel bad... if Kjell wasn't setting with me every day and teaching me..showing me..and most of the time "just doing it for me".. I would be as lost as a 2 year old in New York City.  :-\  Hhmmm in fact... even with all of that help I get.. I am STILL lost most of the time.. :'( :( 
But I am proud of you for wanting to try to know how to do things in here. You are one smart Sheriff. ;D So you will catch on real fast.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

mtcookson

odd... i actually don't have the option to attach any files. (unless I'm just not looking in the correct place which I tend to do sometimes )

Janet Harrington

Okay.  I'll wait for Kjell to show me how.  I do have some pictures of Howard and Elk County and I have some old pictures to put on here.

admin

Quote from: mtcookson on October 07, 2004, 08:23:25 AM
odd... i actually don't have the option to attach any files. (unless I'm just not looking in the correct place which I tend to do sometimes

When posting a new topic or replying, click on "Additional Options", you will then have some of these options:

Click the browse button to find pictures on your computer to upload pictures. Max size is 128kb.

mtcookson

there we go! looks like you have it all working now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk