Obama for Infanticide

Started by kshillbillys, September 13, 2008, 11:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Barack Hussein Obama, Jr::Barry Obama::Barry Soetoro...whatever you want to call him, he's disgusting!! Watch this video on YouTube about his supporting of Infanticide.......It's absolutely disgusting!  This form of "abortion" is truly nothing but murder! They deliver the babies and then leave them alone in a room to die....How can these Democrats be against the death penalty but for abortion? The truly innocent babies have less rights than a convicted murderer....Obama makes me sick!

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

lola330

I watched the video, and it was horrifying to me.  I don't know how some people sleep at night.

How could anyone work there and witness that?  What a nightmare.

What ever happened to the physician's creed of "first do no harm"?

:(

pam

Blamin Obama for this is like blamin God for your house burnin down cause you were drunk and smokin in bed. The blame lies squarely with the woman who decided at that late date she didn't want that baby. In my opinion and this IS MY opinion, everybody who lets this happen is culpable. We all bear part of the guilt.......................from the doctor who administered the drugs to the nurse who left the baby to die to you and me for knowin this goes on and not stoppin it. Obama ain't the only one who bears guilt.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

srkruzich

Quote from: pam on September 14, 2008, 11:00:11 AM
Blamin Obama for this is like blamin God for your house burnin down cause you were drunk and smokin in bed. The blame lies squarely with the woman who decided at that late date she didn't want that baby. In my opinion and this IS MY opinion, everybody who lets this happen is culpable. We all bear part of the guilt.......................from the doctor who administered the drugs to the nurse who left the baby to die to you and me for knowin this goes on and not stoppin it. Obama ain't the only one who bears guilt.

First of all, your right. Everyone involved is culpable.  But obama himself voted against making it illegal
to murder these children that are born.  One of the things that disgusts me about this type of abortion is
they will breach birth the child so that the head is still inside of the mother then kill it to avoid murder charges
As long as its "not breathing they say its not human or born.  Thats a load of *

Secondly once the child is born, it is an american citizen with a birthrite and may enjoy all the rights and benefits that
our constitution guarantees to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.  This is a AMERICAN CITIZEN that has never
done anything wrong, nothing to warrant a death sentence. We give more rights to convicted criminals, mass murderers, rapists,
and other lowlife scumsucking vermin than we give a innocent child. 

This is the fault of all that support it, and a major fault of the politicians that allow murder to be legal.   Unbelievable that anyone would let a child die on a table because its an inconvenience or even say its not a American Citizen, a human being, a live baby because it was technically aborted but unfortunately survived the abortion.  Sigh

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

flo

I have been warned that youtube videos can be edited to say things that weren't originally there, however I cannot dispute this as not being genuine. HOWEVER, if this nurse is so appalled at what is going on, WHY would she sit and cradle a baby, in the laundry roo or wherever,  waiting for it to die? WHY didn't she take this baby to critical care and try to help it survive? WHY didn't she do all she could to help this baby survive? WHY would she keep holding it up to the light to see if it was still breathing?  DON'T tell me it's because the parents didn't want it or that what they were doing is legal.  There are people who will take these babies and help them survive, or at least give them some comfort for what little time they have.  Sorry, that nurse is as guilty as the parents and the doctors.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Mom70x7

I usually stay away from politics, and I know I'll get lambasted for this . . . but here's the rest of the story:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/20/us/politics/20checkpoint.html

and

http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/08/19/fact_check_born_alive_1.php

Basically, they say that the Illinois Medical Association ALSO thought the bill in question was flawed.

Both Republicans and Democrats voted against the bill.

A couple of years later a similar bill was passed with this language "(d) Nothing in this Section shall be construed to affect
existing federal or State law regarding abortion. (e) Nothing in this Section shall be construed to alter generally accepted medical standards."

srkruzich

Quote from: Mom70x7 on September 14, 2008, 06:09:48 PM
I usually stay away from politics, and I know I'll get lambasted for this . . . but here's the rest of the story:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/20/us/politics/20checkpoint.html

and

http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/08/19/fact_check_born_alive_1.php

Basically, they say that the Illinois Medical Association ALSO thought the bill in question was flawed.

Both Republicans and Democrats voted against the bill.

A couple of years later a similar bill was passed with this language "(d) Nothing in this Section shall be construed to affect
existing federal or State law regarding abortion. (e) Nothing in this Section shall be construed to alter generally accepted medical standards."
Now thats a oxymoron, the rest of the story as told by the Liberal New york times!!!!  LOL

How was the bill flawed. It was identical to the federal bill.  The only real difference was they were going to
make doctors accountible for not doing what is necessary to save the baby. 

srkruzich

Quote from: flo on September 14, 2008, 12:03:23 PM
I have been warned that youtube videos can be edited to say things that weren't originally there, however I cannot dispute this as not being genuine. HOWEVER, if this nurse is so appalled at what is going on, WHY would she sit and cradle a baby, in the laundry roo or wherever,  waiting for it to die? WHY didn't she take this baby to critical care and try to help it survive? WHY didn't she do all she could to help this baby survive? WHY would she keep holding it up to the light to see if it was still breathing?  DON'T tell me it's because the parents didn't want it or that what they were doing is legal.  There are people who will take these babies and help them survive, or at least give them some comfort for what little time they have.  Sorry, that nurse is as guilty as the parents and the doctors.

Well flo, i understand your ire.  Those nurses though can be prosecuted if they do that.  It is considered a crime if they
took the baby and saved its life. They could be prosecuted for kidnapping.

Teresa

Quote from: srkruzich on September 14, 2008, 06:41:32 PM

Now thats a oxymoron, the rest of the story as told by the Liberal New york times!!!!  LOL

How was the bill flawed. It was identical to the federal bill.  The only real difference was they were going to
make doctors accountible for not doing what is necessary to save the baby. 

Yep...  the NY Times is 250% lefties..

And it WAS identical to the Federal Bill.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

jerry wagner

Perhaps, before we completely discredit a response to a non-factual statement we should bother to read the information provided instead of providing a kneejerk reaction.  Should you have bothered to read the texts of the bills, whicha are available on both the IL state legislatures website as well as the text of the federal bill, available from the House of Representatives Clerks website, one would have discovered that there were differences between the two bills.  The bill that ended up passing in IL in '05 included protections that ensured that this bill would not override rights guaranteed under other federal and state laws which is similiar to what the federal bill contains.  However, the previous bills DID NOT include such protections, hence the vote against on one version and the present vote on the other.  One must note that there were several Republicans who voted against the bills as well, as they believed that the bill, once it became law, would be overturned by the USSC.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk