$2 bill

Started by W. Gray, June 19, 2008, 06:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

I patronize a Russian owned barbershop in Aurora, CO.

Today as I arrived, there was a lot of animated and agitated conversation in Russian going on between one of the barbers and the owner, both Russians.

Seems a customer had slipped them a $2 bill.

I and another incoming customer told them it was legal, but the owner was still not comfortable and I doubt if he was  until he got to the bank.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Catwoman

I am still giggling over this one!

Jo McDonald

Waldo....wouldn't your uncle Waldo, have a hey-day with this one.  lol lol lol
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

W. Gray

He would and he would probably be talking about it to his customers for some time.

I wonder what they would do if I slipped them a US HAWAII one dollar bill?

Of course then I would be the one that would be agitated, although I don't think they are worth a heck of a lot over face value.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Joanna

When our kids were little, they got a $2 that had a bunny face where Washington should be. It was for an Easter promotion from somewhere.  Just a couple years ago I found it again and realized it was a removable sticker.  Ha!

W. Gray

I got a one dollar bill with Sitting Bull's picture on it from Tripco in Severy several years ago.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk