"THE CLOTHESLINE"

Started by Bonnie M., March 25, 2008, 11:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

I love to hang my clothes on the lines, too.  I don't take down my clothes pins like I am supposed to.  I was doing really good, but got lazy one day and forgot to take them down.  In the winter I try and pick a good weekend so that I can do my bedding.  Sorry but I dont have time during the week to get my clothes washed have to do it on the weekend. :o
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Wilma

Almost all of us used to work, too.  We know what your time problems are.  Just glad I don't have them anymore.  My main problem with hanging clothes on a line is no line, not able to reach if it if I did have and living in town there is so much dust and exhaust fumes on two sides of me that my clothes wouldn't have that fresh from the line smell.

pam

yeah i know what ya mean, that's the best thing about out here, it's about 4 miles to the nearest busy road lol make that nearest KINDA busy road. I know what ya mean about time too but since I been layed off I gotta fill the time lol
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Devyn-Leann

That was my first request when we put our new house in. I WANT a clothesline! Did I get it? Yes! Do I love it? Absolutely 100%. I use it as much as I can. And it's especially handy for our big down comforter that won't fit in the dryer. Since I live out in the middle of nowhere, I get the nice fresh smell.

cheyronni

I learned form my grandma Bonnie Edwards that she hung her bedding items on the line on days that it was supposed to rain so that they smelled good. I did it when I had a clothes line and she was so right I loved climbing in my bed after my sheets had been rained on and they smelled so good.

Teresa

My mama taught me the "proper" way to hang clothes on a line.. and I have 2 beautiful clotheslines in the back here and that was the first thing my mom said," Ohhh you have clotheslines!"..   I thought she was loony.., cause there is much neater things in this house than THAT!   :D
I will use it for towels and sheets this spring.. but I fold all my clothes as I take them off the line.. that way it is done and I just have to put away when I get in the house.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

that's what I always done.  You went to the trouble to hang them properly and wrinkle free so why wad them up in a basket -
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk