Can You Hear a Pin Drop?

Started by Wilma, September 01, 2007, 03:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

It has been quiet.. but I am sure it is because of the beautiful weather we are starting to have.
I LOVE FALL!
It is my very favorite time.
I was hunting all week end long.
Left the house at 6 and came in at around noon, took a nap got back up and was gone again at 3. Came in at dark.. everyone got together and cooked. Ate. And came home and went to bed to start again the next day.

Then this morning, I was up at 5:30 and had an hour and a half  massage scheduled..and the lady forgot and had doubled scheduled to have her carpets cleaned. So she rescheduled for next week and I woke up Kjell and we took a 2 mile walk this morning. I walk every early morning, but I thought he looked too comfortable and that he should be up. ( if I had to be ) 
It is so wonderful at that time, with all of God creatures waking up and saying good morning.. and the quiet and smell of the damp woods.

But I imagine while the weather is nice the forum will be a bit quiet .
( as it should be) People should be outside every minute that they can because before we know it, Old Man Winter will be howling and making himself known.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

:angel: Emptynest,  what a sweet little Granddog!!! He looks even smaller than Bingo.  I bet
he is just cuddly, lovable and real clown.  Does he climb and love to sleep under the covers?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk