"A thing of beauty!"

Started by Bonnie M., August 03, 2007, 11:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

If you haven't seen this performance via video before, it is worth the time it takes to watch it.  It's truly beautiful!

(http://beboframe.com/FlashFrame.jsp?Size=S&FlashBoxId=3309347442)   

I hope it works!
Bonnie

Judy Harder

Bonnie, that worked so well, I had a combination chills and tears and just sat here in awe of all that I saw.

I could watch that all day long. Just think of all the work that went into training that horse to do all she did. (Course the talent that is in the horse, doesn't hurt at all)

Thank you for sharing, I think I will go back and watch it again.........Thank YOU for a super video.
Hugs and God bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

That beautiful animal just blew me away with that incredible freestyle performance. I think they just did for dressage what Torvel and Dean did for ice dancing. Totally amazing!  Bonnie, thank you for sharing that. That just made my day.

Janet Harrington

Oh My Gosh.  I have never seen anything like that in my life.  Thank you so much for putting this on the forum.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Teresa

Well I have watched it 3 times and all I can say is Phenomenally Unbelievable Fantastic!
I almost cried ..and to see and 'feel' the bond and the love between the horse and rider.....
WOW...
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dee Gee

I guess you could say that is one fancy stepping horse.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Bonnie M.

Judy and Teresa, I had the same reaction when I watched it for the first time.  In fact, I've watched it several times, and I still get very emotional, but also happy, to see it.  I always wonder how in the world you could ever train a horse to do all of that fancy stepping.  Such beauty.
Bonnie

kdfrawg

You should give some consideration to attending the "horsey" nights at the American Royal in Kansas City. I think you might find you enjoy it a lot more in person. They put on one heck of a show every year.

Ole Granny

Thank you.  Yes, it was beautiful.  We had horses and rode daily for years.  I'm still paying for that
I have a massage chair that is great but watching that made my back hurt.  Teresa may need to give the guy her number for a massage.  I'm sure he is use to it but still was lots of jiggling.  I have a broken tailbone from a spill from a horse while riding double and bareback.  (I never said I was the brightest light.)  At one point in time I was very thin with very little padding on me.  I rode with a very padded saddle and still suffered from the pain.  Tried a doughnut for a period.  Still I never gave up the riding.  One daughter was so allergic to the horse, she woud sneeze all the time while riding.  She would put her face in Tassy's mane and take a big wiff, saying,"Boy, that smells good."  Truly loved the horse and riding.  Sure do miss it.  And then there was our fat Appalosa ,Chief, who loved hedge apples.  Would snatch one up and never miss a step.  He was our easy keeper.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk