$5000.00 REWARD

Started by gasman, January 11, 2006, 08:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WichitaGirl

Quote from: Janet Harrington on December 17, 2006, 09:58:37 PM
Yep.  That's pretty much what I thought, too.  Maybe it was a disgruntled employee with either the gas company or with the city of Howard.  Who knows?

Had any city employees been recently fired or replaced?  :-\

Mom70x7

Quotedisgruntled employee

Tsk, tsk - I wasn't aware there were any.  ;)

Janet Harrington

It was an intentional act as the person had to break into a locked building to shut the gas off.

Wilma

Really, Mom70X7, do you mean you weren't aware there were any disgruntled employees or city employees in general?

WichitaGirl

Quote from: Janet Harrington on December 18, 2006, 10:08:57 AM
It was an intentional act as the person had to break into a locked building to shut the gas off.

Who in the world........???:-\

indygal

I don't know what's worse: people who don't understand the consequences of their actions, or those who do who go ahead anyway. Probably the second, because a person can learn to be conscientious and responsible, but you can't learn to be kind. If there was any good to come of this, at least no one was injured, just inconvenienced.

Janet Harrington

There were not any disgruntled employees that I am aware of.  Maybe who ever owns the gas had a disgruntled employee.

Wilma

Why would a disgruntled gas employee pick on Howard?

Janet Harrington

A disgruntled gas employee could pick on Howard because the gas company can't make money if the gas is not being sold and is just lost into the amostphere.

Janet Harrington

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk