Welcome ~~ New Members

Started by Teresa, November 08, 2004, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Me thinks that Snakehater has been hitting the goat's milk a little too heavy.. or the goats have rammed him too many times and he is going over the edge in senselessness..  :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

DanCookson

I probably got that senselessness from my mom ::) ::) ::)

Janet Harrington

Snakehater,

You will not, listen to me good here, you will not talk about your mother like that.  That is my job. :D :D :D :D

Janet Harrington

Welcome to Patty, our newest member.  I hope you enjoy this forum.  We do and we can sure have some good times on here and some sad times on here, but most of the time we worry about Natch and Snakehaters goats.

Teresa

Hey there Miss Pat!
I am thrilled that you joined the forces of your old home town.. Now we expect you to give us some words of wisdom and chat..so get your fingers ready to write.( Did Mr.Harmon..**have to call him that... to not to, doesn't sound right**)
Anyway, **clearing my throat**Did "Lawrence"..errr ..Mr Harmon.. get his deer? And how was your trip? Any news to share?

Teresa

Welcome Carla L.   Glad you registered... make sure you come in often now...
Fish and Doughnuts ???  ((((((Probably a story that goes with that, if I had to guess ;) )))))
:D

Janet Harrington

Welcome Carla.  Nice to have new people join this forum so that we can razzle dazzle them. 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D

I like the Santa smiley faces, too.

Teresa

You can thanks the Kjell bird for those smiling santa's... :-*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk