WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

Started by Teresa, July 04, 2007, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

I have been called as such!  ;D  I like well informed discussions.  The moniker should not scare you!   lol

Wilma

Then stay with us.  You might find one eventually.

readyaimduck

now Wilma.....I have read all of most posts....there are radicals, exiters, remembrance, and just plain "I'm sorry, I was wrong"  ( although that doesn't happen that often.)    I have my favorites to read and learn/respond. I have my ones to stay away and just "keep my head down and shut up!"  Thank you for the welcome.   ready

Wilma

How long have you been looking in on us?

readyaimduck

probablu one year ande went to the old posts in 2008

readyaimduck

screw the spelling   you get what I am saying...I have 'listened' to you all bicker and argue and dare for 1 year.   
I am in the same situation as all:   "If you don';t like it, go to the meetings and speak!".   "I you don't like this area because we speak the truth then move!"   "well, I heard........"   (that one gets me evertime!

readyaimduck

Don't get me wrong Wilma, I am being educated as to the workings in our area: a 5th generation SEK citizen.   I now know what its to be what I thought as a kid...to be proud of this area.   This forum...   supports it, and I also have a clue as to who thwarts it....Just don't care for the gossip....ready

Wilma

The first thing that catches my eye when I get on the forum is the latest member.  For some reason this newest one intrigues me.  I get the name, it might be for real.  The 52 could be the age, the year of birth, the year of graduation..........., but the 8 completely eludes me.

Sue, would you help me out here?

frawin

Wilma, maybe it stands for August 52

Wilma

How brilliant of you to think of that.  I had a pm suggesting the same thing.  Can't imagine why I didn't think of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk