WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

Started by Teresa, July 04, 2007, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

So glad you are able to  join us again.  I have missed your comments. 

sixdogsmom

Hooray!!  :D :D Glad to have you back David, and happy that you have come out from your alias! Good way to end/start the year, very cool!  8) 8)
Edie

greatguns

Sodbuster, I am so glad you are back.  I've missed your posts and hearing about your wonderful part of our country.  Glad you are doing well.  Tell those gals that are getting you back into shape, thanks.

sodbuster

Everyone thank you so much. I have missed you all.  January 2nd 2009 was the date of the fire when I was making tacos. Almost killed myself.  For those of you not sure if God exists, let me tell you he does.  We had a good series of conversations during my coma. He didn't awnser all my questions , but I know he helped me out.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Judy Harder

I didn't read this thread first. So I responded to you on another one.
David, I am so glad you made it through your trial. They do make you
stronger.............you do wonder if you are going to make it, but if
you hang on to your faith you will get through one way or another.
Do post here as much as you are able. A lot of us are on Facebook
too and would enjoy you there, too.
God bless you
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Wilma

I wasn't going to do this, but the Devil intervened.

We have a new member, aCarlHollowayh.  The a before the name made me wonder why would someone start with an a, then what seems to be his real name?  The only explanation I can find is so his name will be close to the top of the Member's List.

twirldoggy

David, I was also in the hospital about to die.  I had several intense spiritual experiences.  Susan

Diane Amberg

I know this is none of my business, but were you in a vehicle accident?

Wilma

We have a new member and I am anxious to hear from him/her.  With the name of readyaimduck, I am wondering what you are going to be saying.

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk