WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

Started by Teresa, July 04, 2007, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

My gosh!!
I can't keep up with all the new members.. so I am waaaayyy behind in my welcome mats!

WELCOME all you new people... PLEASE jump right in here and post and tell us who you are and where you are from and ..... well... I just want to know everything ..  :)

ahhhhh .. I mean....
Ta Ta really wants to know everything.. !!  :-[
;D ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

So does everybody else.  We just don't admit it.

Janet Harrington

I'm the only one the just keeps asking, asking, asking until they get tired of my questions and just start answering them.

Teresa

You are right about ONE thing!
I'm sure as heck tired of your questions.. I have been tired of your questions for the past 3 years! ::)
But it doesn't stop you from blabbering on and on and on ..
and asking and asking and asking..

sighhhhhhhh... :-\

Folks~~ Just give her any ole' answer. It'll keep her quiet for a little while!  ::)
Maybe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then again........................................ :-\

;D

Janet Harrington

I will never quit asking questions, especially of you, Ms. T.  You know I love to bug you and it's the only way I can get the truth out of you.  ha ha

Teresa

Humpft!~
I will have you know~~
I am full of NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

Yesssss Sireeeee~~~ That's me.. Old Honest Teresa...  :angel:

flo

Great Big WELCOME to you Bonnie, Lance and Dean.  Never mind those two - they fight and bicker constantly.  Looks like they would grow up after awhile.  >:( But then what would we do for entertainment  ??? ??? ??? - Heaven help us if Teresa and Janet get serious  :o :o
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

:o
Floooooooooooo!~~~~~
I AM serious!
I mean everything thing I say to Ta Ta...

flo

Everyone that believe's that STAND ON YOUR HEAD

flo

And by the way - Welcome RandelFSB to this very SERIOUS bunch of people that do have fun.  (Teresa say's she's serious anyhow) lol - great to have you with us so sit down, pour a cup of java, find the roll call in the coffee shop section and tell us about yourself.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk