Welcome, marjkan

Started by Wilma, July 04, 2007, 09:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Another newbie.  Welcome, marjkan.  Glad you have decided to help us have fun on this Forum.

flo

once again I am behind  :-[ on welcoming new members.  I won't name them by name, cause don't know how far I am really behind cause they are coming in droves  :D ;) Glad to have you all be a part of this great fun loving group.  Lots of kidding around and lots of serious stuff, all goes to make this so much fun and interesting.  Please don't hesitate to go to "Roll Call" and tell us about yourself.  Helps us get acquainted.  WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kfclark

With welcomes I am rarely poetic
But today for some reason I get it.
Hello to our new friend Marjkan
Go to Roll Call and Post Please
So, to know you better, we all can.
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Wilma

Good one, k.  Do you have anymore?

Wilma

marjkan?  Is that another name for munchkin?

marjkan

Thanks for the welcome.  I came to site to read about Zimmerman Funeral Home fire.  I am the youngest of the Marie and Henry Kling family.  We are having a Kling family reunion in Ponca City OK this coming weekend.  I'm not sure if any other family member knows about this forum, but I will tell them.

marjkan

Marjkan is short for Marjorie from Kansas.............but it could be Munchkin!  But, I am NOT Dorothy.

Wilma

Yes, munchkin.  Your brother Loren is a member, altho we never hear from him.  I wish he would post as he has memories of Howard and Elk county from way back.  And I mean waaaaaaay back.

desertlilydarla

Hello and Welcome marjkan, You will really enjoy yourself here. Get your feet wet and start posting.
Hope you have a Happy 4th of July
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Janet Harrington

Welcome, marjkan.  Your brother, Loren, is married to my Aunt Elizabeth.  My husband mows their yard that they have here in Howard.  Uncle Loren was suppsed to have some kind of knee surgery, but I don't know if he ever had it.  Anyway, I love Uncle Loren and Aun Elizabeth to pieces.  Glad you joined the forum.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk