When Was The Last Time.............

Started by Wilma, January 23, 2012, 08:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

When was the last time you broke a window?  Do you even remember?  With my exceptional memory, I do.

The last time I broke a window, I was maybe 12 years old.  One of my chores was to set the table for meals.  In this instance, I was supposed to be setting the table for the evening meal, which was almost ready.  My problem was that my little brother (I have mentioned him before) was playing with one of his toy cars on the table, running it around and around the edge of the table.  Since he wouldn't stop running the little car, I grabbed it, ran to the stairs and threw it upstairs.  Now at the top of this stairway was a window.  Need I say more?

larryJ

Don't remember if it was the last time, but I have a vivid memory of attending a family reunion at a school house southwest of Howard past the low water bridge.  A bunch of us young lads were playing baseball outside and I hit a line drive through one of the windows.  None of my aunts and uncles or my grandmother seemed terribly upset about it.  But I do remember that day.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Ms Bear

The last time my son came home he was trimming some limbs and I had him cut a limb off the fig tree, I could hear it rubbing against the window by my bed when the wind was blowing.  I was afraid it would break the window.  It did when he cut it.  He replaced it and then recaulked the rest of them and trimmed some others that were rubbing the house.

Judy Harder

I don't remember my last time, but one of mine and my sister's "Remember whens?"
I was about 8, she is 4 years younger than myself and I guess we were fighting, that I don't remember,
but I pushed her through a kitchen window.............sometime around then, not sure of ages, she hit me in the
tummy with a meat tenderizer that was heavy metal......remember those.............I still have that scar................but,
altho it gave my mother more grey hair, we still are friends and enjoy retelling these stories.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk