Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Hello out there----I just --15 minutes ago,  opened the booth here  at the state park and logged on, to catch a few "friendly folks" comments.  I too feel so comfortable with this forum and the next door neighbor feeling that I have when I log on.  The wind is nearly to blow me off my little knoll over here - but at least there are no ugly clouds lurking around.
  Have a nice evening you all...
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

And hello to you too Mama dear! :-*
I like the thought of you being as close to me as Elk City.. ( even tho I don't get to come up and visit like I want to)
And the visual of you being in the state park booth is nice. I know you like working there. I am going to post some pictures of your place.. OK?
Ok.. ;D

*Does that sound like when I used to wait until you were on the phone and then ask you if I could go somewhere and you would sometimes absently nod your head ok? and I would shoot out the door before you hung up? hahaha

((For some of you who are wondering, I split this topic off the Thank you thread..
Thought if anyone wanted to give morning greetings, this might be a place to wake up, pull the curtains back, pour a cup of coffee and great our friends!
And if you want to give goodnight evening greetings, then by all means do that too!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Here is the pictures of your place mama....
Daddy and Mama are the Camp Hosts for the Elk City lake this year.   :)

flo

I'm gonna use this to say good night to all my forum friends and "Angels On Your Pillow"  :angel:

CrumCowgirlMama

Good morning forum! I'm finally feeling better. So, I'm off to work in a little bit. I started work last Saturday at Poplar's waiting tables. It gives me a little break from everything else and I enjoy visiting with the people that come in. My younger sister, Laura is also a waitress there. Thought about taking Lane to the swimming pool today, but I'm not sure...He loved it last year, we might try again.

Here is Lane playing with his loader.....

And this is of my sisters (Laura & Lindsey) and I at their senior prom.

flo

gooooooood Morrrrrrrrning Forum - showered and shampooed - had 4 phone calls, second load of clothes in the dryer so now I can spend some time on this puter with another cup of coffee before the rest of my daily chores.  Isn't this a beautiful morning  :)that pic. just above me is a sweety - and now I know who his mama's mama is.  :D - learn something new every day here.  Got to check out the rest of the categories - hagd e1

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Teresa on June 07, 2007, 09:20:42 PM
Here is the pictures of your place mama....
Daddy and Mama are the Camp Hosts for the Elk City lake this year.   :)

What a nice place you have, Fred and Jo.  Putting up the flowers just makes it feel very welcome and I know that the two of your will be great ambassadors for the Elk City Lake.

Dee Gee

Welcome to our neighborhood, Jo and Fred McDonald. If you get bored with the camp life drop by your second neighbor to the east and I will let you help me in the garden or yard.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Teresa

My dad is one of the  best gardeners in the world!
Anyone who ever saw his garden when they still had their house here  in Howard, will attest to that!
Not one weed anywhere and never was gardens babied so much as if planted and tended to by Fred McDonald...
E-I-E-I-O!

Dee Gee

That sounds like just the type of a person I need.  With the wet weather we have been having the weeds are about to get ahead of me.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk