Hello, to kfclark.......

Started by genealogynut, May 09, 2007, 12:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

genealogynut

Glad to have you as a new member.  Post often, and read much. :laugh:  For starters, please post something about yourself (we're a nosy bunch  :laugh:), on the thread "Roll Call."  We seem to have some rather lively and interesting discussions here, so join in......don't be shy.  When I was growing up, I was pretty shy myself........but now that I'm older, am just the opposite of my youthful days, as I don't hesitate to "speak my piece!!!"  LOL

Janet Harrington

Welcome, kfclark.  Please join this crazy forum often. :P :P :o :o

genealogynut

Kevin, sorry to blow your cover, but I just gotta tell our members that you are Dorothy Denton-Clark-Pagan's son. ;D  And Kevin is a cousin of Don's on the Morgan line.  :)  Glad that you've joined us now, so post away!  If there are no posts.....I know where to find ya'  ;D ;D ;D  (Aren't I terrible for threatening a new member?) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wilma

Welcome, kfclark, Kevin, Dorothy Denton-Clark-Pagan's son and Don Morgan's cousin.  You must be a lot of person.  Glad you are with us.  And don't worry about Lois, we have her under control.

genealogynut

QuoteAnd don't worry about Lois, we have her under control
Are you sure about that, Momma Wilma? ;)  If you are, you've accomplished something that Don couldn't! ;D

Joanna

Welcome kfclark.  I'm not sure we have Lois "under control" but, you can work around that.  Anyway, it's more fun when we all go a little crazy together.

Teresa

Gosh~~ Just now saw your welcoming committee..
Excuse my bad manners..
May I offer you something in apology??

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

indygal

A belated but heartfelt welcome to you!

Diane Amberg

Hey, Kevin, I figured out who you are! Hello there! and thank you for alerting my family to the Zimmerman fire. My niece let me know and here I am. I see they do plan to rebuild. Hope Lloyd will be alright...it sounds serious .
     Diane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk