Judge Napolitano Speaks To Government Overreach

Started by Wake-up!, September 02, 2021, 01:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake-up!

"If vaccines work, why do we need masks? If masks work, why do we need vaccines? If I am a free person, why do I need the government telling me how to be healthy? If only the legislative branch of government can write laws, why do we allow mayors and governors and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to do so? If the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, how can government attack the rights the Constitution protects? If freedom is our birthright, what has become of it?"

"The time has come to nullify government interferences with personal autonomy by disregarding them, and to threaten seriously to leave and ignore the governments that hate our freedoms. If we don't do this, make way for voluntary servitude."

Read the rest;  https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/09/andrew-p-napolitano/when-the-constitution-fails-us/
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk