The View Of A Retired Pfizer Chief Scientist And Vice President

Started by Wake-up!, April 07, 2021, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake-up!

. . . "But in the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. It's a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you don't have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in."
"Or, by the way, on top of the current list of gene-based vaccines that we have miraculously made, there will be some 'top-up' vaccines to cope with the immune escape variants."
"Everything I have told you, every single one of those things is demonstrably false. But our entire national policy is based on these all being broadly right, but they are all wrong."

More of his interview is here;  https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk