Interesting

Started by Jane, July 04, 2017, 02:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

I see since Ross left the forum, no one has anything to say. I guess if you can't kick someone to the ground all the time, it is no fun.

Catwoman

There was a lot of acrimony while certain persons were active on the Forum.  It could just be that everyone is taking a breather after all that.  I know that a lot of people who used to post regularly on the Forum were driven away by the ugliness.  I hope that, after people are able to see that the cessation to all of that nonsense is permanent, we will see some of the old regulars return.  The Forum used to be such a positive, friendly place when it was originally started.  :)

Ole Granny

Very well stated, Catwoman!  Thanks.

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Jane

I, like everyone else enjoyed the forum. I can only hope people will start using the forum again.

Humpy

I am not so sure Ross is still around. His place is for sale. It could take quite some time to turn at the $3,000/acre I heard.

Diane Amberg

Not that it matters, but I am still here, just haven't had much to say.
We did have some extra fun here in Newark yesterday. The beautiful Budweiser Clydesdales were here on Main St. for a couple of hours. They had the drivers in their bright green uniforms, and of course the Dalmatian riding on top.They went from one end to another and stopped at all our local watering holes and dropped off cases of brew. They had a huge turnout on each side of Main St. cheering them on. Since UD is out right now, it was just us locals and all their kids and grand kids.Fun.
Bingo again tonight. Hope all is well with you all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk