Virginia Flaggers . . .

Started by redcliffsw, October 30, 2016, 05:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 21, 2017, 04:34:37 PM
Thanks Wake- Up. Red, you are getting boring.

Boring, you say boring ?

You and frawin constantly come on here crying and complaining like the good liberals you are. Liberals lost the election on 99% or the election, because they are losers.

Losers are
BORING
Liberals are
Boring
Your crying is
Boring

redcliffsw

Diane Amberg

Ross, I don't recall rubbing the lamp and calling you up. It is boring. So is Trump's juvenile petty whining. Get on with something interesting, and Trump should stop his whining and be presidential. I was hoping for more. You  elected a fascist and he is already earning the name.
He still scares me with his silly bickering, revenge attitude and forked tongue. I wish he'd get over the little things and get on with it.  Presidents are always criticized. It comes with the job.Talk about a thin skin......now back to the thread subject please.

Wake-up!

D- Too late, he's been labelled by the press and the bickering will never end between them. Time for earplugs.

But, you must admit he has an incredible, sarcastic sense of humor to tweet, regarding the women marching, "Why didn't all these people vote?" LOL at that one. I imagine more than a few Depends were moistened on the streets of DC following that tweet!
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

Wake-up!

Red- Rockbridge County is where? Kentucky?

And what of Elk County? Do you fly a battlefield flag? Any adversity to deal with in doing so?
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.

Diane Amberg

W.I suspect most of those marchers did vote. I might as well not have bothered. Little Delaware is so small, we could have all stayed home, saved the gas getting to a polling place and the electoral college would never have noticed. But, we did produce a Vice President who got a huge welcome home here on Friday afternoon. I'm afraid most of  Trump's  biting "humor" is lost on most people. It comes off as belittling and snobby. He is a terrible braggart and wouldn't know the real conservative truth if it bit him.  His "exaggerations'' may come back on him yet.  His habit of saying anything and then wanting a redo should be beneath him.
Sadly, I can understand why he appeals to the country's underbelly. He is a very good con man. (No, I didn't vote for Hillary.) It's early days yet...we'll see what happens. He doesn't seem to respect the Constitution at all. By the way, his wife's clothes for the day were outstanding! I hate to think what they cost, but they were beautiful and perfect for the day....and Saturday also.

Wake-up!

D- We may have to disagree on what America's underbelly is. In my mind, a lot of Trump's support came from the dwindling middle class and the hard working rural communities. The red and blue colored county-based map of the vote across the country pretty well supports that. I don't call that sector of Americans the underbelly. I know the big city elitists do, so does the press, so do many government employees who believe themselves to be elitists.

In my mind the underbelly of America is composed of State and Federal employees who somehow justify their paper shuffling, non-productivity jobs while sucking the hind teat of funds coerced by them from hardworking taxpayers. There is the underbelly of America, they are the real bottom feeders. They somehow believe they have a 'right' to the fruit of other peoples' labor. I hope Trump sets them straight. I pray someone sets them straight.

But Trump is an interesting dynamic. He is probably everything you've said he is. America has elected the school playground bully to the Oval Office. Stand by for his aggressive behavior. Bullies usually stay the course until dispatched by a bigger, stronger one. Or until some young babe with a big smile shakes her bootie and winks. Oops, that's already happened. Yes, she has a style that today's divas absolutely miss, are apparently incapable of even dreaming about. She reminds me of Grace Kelly. What the H does she see in him?

Diane Amberg

Good heavens.The rural folks are hardly the countries underbelly! I'm a country girl too, grew up in the country but transplanted to town as an adult. I mean the bullies and the "I've got mine, but I'll keep you from having yours" people. We've since sold it all, but had ranch land in several parts of Kansas at one time.

redcliffsw

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk