County voting results

Started by proelkco, August 03, 2016, 07:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

proelkco

Does anyone know the county voting results?

frawin

Proelkco, I would be interested in that also. Having owned Property in Elk County, it concerns me. Like everyone else I have my Favorites.

W. Gray

I have Coble over Hebb for Commissioner District #2.

Cordell over Kill for sheriff.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

What Kill is it that is Running for Sheriff? Just curious, I like what Cordell has said on the Forum.

redcliffsw

Cordell comes across as a "professional".  That's a pretty good indication that he's blessed by the government look how that's been going across the lands.  America ought to have independent Sheriffs who are not owned by the government or the communists at SPLC.

Mcordell

Frawin,

Kevin kill was running on the republican ticket prior to the primary election.

Red,

I appreciate that you feel I am a professional, even though somehow you see this as a bad thing. I hope to have the opportunity to show you through my actions as Sheriff that it is not.

frawin

I meant no disrespect. My thinking that you were/are a Professional was that is GOOD for all of the Citizens of Elk County. Sorry if I worded it wrong.

Diane Amberg

F.,I think the new Sheriff's second response was to Red, not you.I would think anyone wants a professional as Sheriff.
I too was interested in the election results, both your local and Kansas as a whole....very interesting.

Mcordell

Frawin,

I was most definitely not directing the second part to you. That was directed to red who stated my professionalism somehow meant I was government sponsored or communist. I appreciated the compliment in your post and I hope to continue answering your questions as they come up. Please don't ever hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I'm glad to have the opportunity to share information about my views.

I have come to the conclusion there's no winning with red but that's ok. I never promised everyone would be happy with me and my views all the time. It would be impossible to maintain that. I can and will do the very best job I can however in serving the citizens of elk county.

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk