STOP OBUMAS ANTI-GUN EXECUTIVE ACTIONS

Started by frawin, April 06, 2016, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I got a letter from The NRA today, asking for Donations to stop OBUMAS ANTI-GUN EXECUTIVE ACTIONS. The NRA is acting for donations to Hold the Line against Obumas Anti-Gun agenda in his final, most dangerous year of his Presidency (WE HOPE IT IS HIS LAST YEAR, I AM NOT SO SURE ABOUT THAT). Having been a lifelong Hunter and lover of Guns, I am going to donate to the NRA Fund I am not going to say how much, but I will donate something. if you are interested go to www.NRAILA.org/StopObamanow. WITHOUT A DOUBT OBUMA IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE WORLD SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME. HE HAS TO BE STOPPED. I and all of my Family have been Life Long Republicans and ULTRA CONSERVATIVES and we will do anything to stop the Mess Washington is in. To each his own, no one has to Give or do anything, it is each individuals choice. HAVE A GREAT DAY. Waldo, you and your Family have all been in the Military and Fought to save this Nation, knowing your Parents and Grandparents, I am sure you are an ULTRA CONSERVATIVES. Hopefully you can lead the way to get People in your area involved.

redcliffsw

Ultra Conservative?  Where'd you come up with that? 

When you describe yourself as a Republican, that simply says it all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk