Howard Internet Banking

Started by W. Gray, March 27, 2016, 04:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

I read in the Sunday paper that a bank that has branches in a number of small towns in Colorado is closing shop in seven of those small towns. The bank is citing the efficiency of doing business on the internet vs having to keep a costly money losing walk in facility open.

That got me to thinking if the Howard banks are now doing business via the internet.

Apparently, the Howard State Bank does not have internet banking but it does have branches in Moline, Sedan, and Cedar Vale. I was not aware that is was now in Sedan or Cedar Vale It might have taken over the Bank of Sedan. Anyone know?

The Neodesha bank that took over the old First National Bank does have internet banking. I don't believe the old First National Bank did.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Mom70x7

Jim opened an account at the Neodesha / Howard bank specifically because it offered internet services. So now we have accounts at both Howard banks.

W. Gray

When my folks were alive, they did not know exactly what the internet was, but they did their banking in Eureka so that I could monitor their accounts.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk