I like Ben Carson

Started by frawin, November 10, 2015, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

In looking at the 2016 Presidential Race and all of the varied Candidates, I like Ben Carson, I think he is very sharp, has a lot of Washington savvy and would make a great President. When I look at all the candidates from both parties I just don't like what I hear and see. I have never voted democrat in my life , I have always voted Republican, and I am definitely not a Donald Trump fan. I look forward to seeing some comments from other Forum members. Go ahead and post if you want it makes no difference your party, I think it is very rude to knock other people's Political afiliation. This is America and our Forefathers Fought and gave their lives so that we can have Freedom of speech and Freedom to choose any candidate we want.

Bullwinkle

He certainly is intelligent enough. I have always voted Republican, except for voting for Perot. I wanted to see someone besides a politician in office, a businessman. That would be my reason for voting Trump, if I do. Too much cronyism in Washington with too many "lifers" that don't know what the people want and don't care. They need to be thrown a curve.

Wilma

I think it is way too early to make a selection.  I am going to wait until all the tomfoolery is out of the way.

Bullwinkle

In the beginning of our country, the people who were in office had a day time job. They didn't make a career out of politics. They were successful businessmen, farmers ,etc. They volunteered their time for the good of the country. To have people in office that do nothing but spend their lives in Washington and travel the world, and spend our money as they see fit is wrong.

Warph

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 10, 2015, 03:27:05 PM
      In the beginning of our country, the people who were in office had a day time job. They didn't make a career out of politics. They were successful businessmen, farmers ,etc. They volunteered their time for the good of the country. To have people in office that do nothing but spend their lives in Washington and travel the world, and spend our money as they see fit is wrong.

You are so right, Bull... and here is a super example of some of the bad ones, Hillary and her husband Bubba... and Obuma, queer as a three dollar bill.  By putting Hillary in as president, it will mean that we have had TWO GAY Presidents in a row:

Video's:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

The reason I like Ben Carson is I think he can carry a broader spectrum of the voters. I have heard to many people say that Trump is to cocky and they don't like his attitude. I think Carson can pull a big voter Base from Hillary or whoever the Democrat is, because he can pull from White, Black , Latino. and other so called minority groups. Trump will not pull many if any votes from those areas Also, I am impressed with Carsons speaking ability, and sincerity. To each his own.

Ross

I agree with Wilma it is far too early to make a decision.

But Ben Carsons  ATTITUDE speaks volumes. Will it hold, is my question.

I have never liked Trump, but I am grateful he has stirred the pot of the Politically Correct.

redcliffsw

Uncle Ben is the Republican's favorite black guy - just another Republican type.

Obama and the Republican party are the mainstrean welfare-warfare.  Looks like that's what we'll have again in the Whitehouse and Congress - no change.

Last November the Republicans had their victory and now they are telling us that they want another one.  Nothing new with either party except more of the same.

Anmar

I don't like Carson for the same reason that I don't like most of the republicans.  He wants to drastically reduce government revenue by cutting taxes while at the same time, increasing defense spending.  Guess what, that means borrowing more money.  The moderators did a good job of trying to get the candidates to talk about this during the debate.  The only candidate that had an answer was Paul.  All the others were either confused by the issue, danced around the question, or just kept their mouth shut.  People have to realize that there is no friggin way these guys can deliver on the promises they are making without running up huge debts.

Carson's ignorance among the current candidates is exceptional.  He doesn't know the difference between the debt ceiling and the budget.  Furthermore, climate change is real and Carson doesn't believe in science.  I won't vote for someone who makes decisions based on faith alone in the face of reality.

I won't even get into the part about him being a liar, because most of the people running are the same. 
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Ross

Quote from: Anmar on November 11, 2015, 07:40:29 PM
I don't like Carson for the same reason that I don't like most of the republicans.  He wants to drastically reduce government revenue by cutting taxes while at the same time, increasing defense spending.  Guess what, that means borrowing more money.  The moderators did a good job of trying to get the candidates to talk about this during the debate.  The only candidate that had an answer was Paul.  All the others were either confused by the issue, danced around the question, or just kept their mouth shut.  People have to realize that there is no friggin way these guys can deliver on the promises they are making without running up huge debts.

Carson's ignorance among the current candidates is exceptional.  He doesn't know the difference between the debt ceiling and the budget.  Furthermore, climate change is real and Carson doesn't believe in science.  I won't vote for someone who makes decisions based on faith alone in the face of reality.

I won't even get into the part about him being a liar, because most of the people running are the same.

Anmar I'd just like to ask isn't it just his ideology you object to?

I do believe most patriots and veterans would rather more money be spent on a stronger military defense and less spent on welfare for illegal aliens and less on foreign aid (where our money is used against us)

Obama has done a terrific job of destroying our military might and dismissing Higher Ranking Military Officers for very bad reasons, Mainly, I believe because, they were very strong men that he was fearful of !

I do not believe most American citizens want to be like Germany and France and be invaded by Islamic Muslim Radicals or criminals from other countries. Our borders need to be closed, now. But that is simply my opinion.

I do believe we need a man with an American ideology that includes God and honesty and freedom and a republic with laws that everyone follows. And so far I see that in Ben Carson !

I hope all our Veterans had a great Veterans Day. I sure did, when I stood with veterans from WW2 and every thing to the present. I was very proud to stand with those men.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk