Who Is ROSS?

Started by lovemypts, October 11, 2015, 11:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddurbin

Ross,
Your halo is on so tight it's giving the rest of us a major headache.

Ross

Quote from: ddurbin on October 16, 2015, 07:18:29 AM
Ross,

Lucy wants a word with you Diane?

Snarky of me to have Lucy talk to you in such a manner, isn't it?
Thank you Lucy.

You my Dear Diane were having trouble with people on the forum long before I came on.
People were complaining about you when I came on and I attempted to be kind to you.
But sticking your nose into the politics in Elk County, Kansas from Delaware and bad mouthing myself and others over the Elk Kon-nnected NGO mess with out knowing first hand what they were doing and not comprehending Saul Alinsky methods, but still dissing people that live here was totally uncouth of you. And I eventually responded in kind.

And if you haven't noticed Joesue has done nothing, since the day of registering but to bad mouth and threatening people.

On the [color=blue]Elk Kon-nected [/color]thread I was given a back hand death threat and was told everything i posted would be printed for a possible law suit later. That is your Kon-nected friends.

You even allowed your Kon-nected friend to use you name to post under and that was proven by the difference in writing style.

And you keep pulling crap like this, starting a new thread to use as a backstabbing tool, because you are just that kind of a person.

I was also informed you were removed from this forum for a short period of time because of your attitude.

I tried to raise above all your bad mouthing and backstabbing but it went on for so long and is still going on byt you starting this thread, and you will probably never quit!

It is your attitude you should be checking out.

The truth hurts Diane, but i thought you should know.

Remember the petition that you said probably carried no weight?
The one that carried the weight of law and the weight of the State Attorney General?
And most importantly the weight of the voters, remember that?

I only put the petition together and collected signatures. The voters of Elk County made it work.
And they got the job done and Stopped the West Elk School from jacking our property taxes up by 8 mill over and above the 4 mill they can jack us up by with out asking.

I have been asked if there is a petition the at could be done to stop a resent action planned by our County Commissioners my answer was simply that I don't know.

Now, I would not want to stop the making of improvements for EMS, But I can agree that placing the suggested EMS building on the Rodeo Grounds way out by itself on intersecting highways is a dangerous plan. Dangerous to the EMS personal. Even they are afraid of what could happen out there. They know that druggies know that EMS carries narcotics. This location make them a much easier target for druggies.

No I'm not against everything, I am for conservativeness and against Liberal wastefullness.

Our Two Elk Kon-nected Kounty Kommissioners are being very narrow minded about the input from taxpayers and voters.

What do they have to gain from their attitude? Are there possibility of kick backs of some kind? We
may never know.

Even though they have plenty of room to expand the present location and own the land and save tons of money, they won't even discuss the idea. Why? Are they gonna have a monument made to put in front of a  new building at the new location with their names on it to bolster their false ego's?

One of the Two Elk Kon-nected Kounty Kommissionersapparently made it crystal clear that the new location would put the ambulance 8 minutes closer to her mothers home. While telling a citizen their mother would just have to wait the extra 8 minutes. How gracious of her, right?

And you see it has absolutely nothing to do with Delaware? And being rural with very little population is in no way comparable to where you live in Delaware with a very large population.

Do you comprehend even just a little bit of this logic ?

Yes the Kon-nected with the hyphen indicates disconnected.
We never hear the threats and uglyness from the disconnected Elk Kon-nected followers, We no longer see any activity out of Elk Kon-nected.
Why don't we have Kon-nected Kounty Koversations about this EMS project?

I'll tell you why I think we don't hear from Elk Kon-nected, LLCand i have said it before. I said,  I thought Elk Kon-nected, LLC was simply the Old Guard in a new dress. The Old Guard that they said they worked very hard to keep out of Elk Kon-nected, LLC. Which to me means the so-called Old Guard is still very much at work here in Elk County, working secretly.

Make of it what you wish, it is simply my thoughts and opinions.

If you don't appreciate my posts to your backstabbing ask the owners of this forum to delete this thread, otherwise this will be up here for a long, long time. and I plan to visit this thread just to say hello to keep it from being removed by normal expiration.

Ross,

You are way over board once again.
There is no halo on the sinful sailor. LOL
But thanks just the same.

Nobody, but nobody tells you liberal Kon-nected followers have to read this, do they?

Ross

Ross,

That surely must be your very own halo you are talking about because I don't have one.

Ross

Quote from: lovemypts on October 11, 2015, 11:24:04 AM
Hello Everyone.
I graduated from West Elk in 1980's and still have many friends who live and work in the West Elk District. I am always coming across these incredibly toxic posts by "ROSS". For the life of me, I can not put a face with that name.
For a person who has much to say about the education of the West Elk Student body, maybe grammar and punctuation should have been more of a focus on a personal level for ROSS, whomever he or she is.

This Is this Diane in disguise isn't it?
You are busy talking about my grammar and punctuation, once again Diane, and don't pay attention to your own. You don't even space between paragraphs in this post.
This is not the first time you would be sneaky.
Can't put a face on the name and whoever he is, sounds just like Diane's posting and pretending.

Just what is toxic about suggesting improvements?
And i have backed up my posts with KSDE internet links.

Quote wht you are talking about Diane.
Oh that's right Diane you don;t know how to quote do you?

If you think the truth is toxic, please seek help immediately..

proelkco

Ross, you are an idiot.

Diane Amberg

Joesue23

Boy everybody is really quiet, I am guessing you are all afraid Toss will chew you up if you post anything. I guess Waldo, Proelkco, and Diane are the only ones not afraid of old nasty Toss.

Wilma

Joe, I am not afraid of Ross.  I just don't like his posts so I don't read them.  Therefore, I have nothing to post in response to them.

Anmar

In Ross' defense, I think the forum was in the early stages of decline before he showed up.  Ross just hastened the process. 

I thought there was some movement to fix the forum, perhaps I was wrong.  I really miss how it was when I first joined.  I haven't been able to get back as often as I used to, and I enjoyed keeping up with the goings on of Elk County.  I think what has happened here is somewhat indicative of what is happening in our country today. New forms of media have made it easy for extremists to bully their way into mainstream discourse.  The rest of us are to busy with other things and don't have the willpower to fight them.  Meanwhile the controls on the system have eroded.

I had refrained from posting for some time because I was asked to.  I think I'll start posting again.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Ross

With the exception of Bullwinkle and Upoladeb.

Ya'll can't handle the truth.
    So your mentality only allows you to attack!
    It's the mentality of lacking the ability to communicate and only follow!
    It's the mentality of followers of NGO's!
    NGO's like Elk Kon-mected!
    It's the mentality of a liberal!
    It's the mentality that is destroying our country!

It's the mentality that put Obama in Office!

And it is a very boring mentality!

All of your ugly posts only make me more important than I really am.
    But seriously I am not important at all!
    I hold no offices, I do not increase your property taxes!

I am only a patriot, a Vietnam Veteran, a retired old man, a property owner, a taxpayer and a voter!

But from your mentality of hate and ugliness and fear of me, I must be the Gestapo and the Russian              Mafia and maybe the Mexican Drug Cartel all wrapped up in one.

I've got news for you, I am nobody.
And your attacks are accomplishing nothing!

Wilma is quite right she has nothing to fear of me.
Any idea of that nature is simply foolishness.

So have fun, because:

ROFLMAO at you !

Go ahead and feed each others ego's with Bull Shit attacks, continue to express your mentality in that fashion for the whole world to see.

And you said you quit following me, so when do your start following me and reading my posts?
Oh you haven't quit, have you! Smart very smart!

You are obsessed with me and that is why all the different threads calling me out with your hatefulness and attacks. Which is fine with me, because it may prevent you from attacking someone else.

Have a great Sunday and I'll pray the Lord forgives you your transgressions.

You do know the Lords Prayer? Don't you?
This sinner does!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk