Who Is ROSS?

Started by lovemypts, October 11, 2015, 11:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on October 16, 2015, 07:10:02 PM
Ross, you are an idiot.

Why thank you Pro elk co that's a compliment coming from an Obama man.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on October 17, 2015, 11:35:00 AM
Boy everybody is really quiet, I am guessing you are all afraid Toss will chew you up if you post anything. I guess Waldo, Proelkco, and Diane are the only ones not afraid of old nasty Toss.

Just another liberal Obama person talking nonsense.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 17, 2015, 09:01:31 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How's that liberal follower in Wilmington, Delaware getting along with all the murders and crime in the number one crime city in the US of A.

That liberalism makes it easier for the criminals doesn't it.

This is so much fun!

Keep it coming Diane, keep it coming!

Ross

Quote from: upoladeb on October 12, 2015, 05:26:28 PM
Ross is a enigma so its hard to describe him so that someone who hasn't met him and only passes thru would know him.By the way did you know Toots has new owners?

I agree with you upoladeb, I am something else! LOL

Maybe Some day I may figure out what that means.

I've been a newspaper boy, a short order cook, a drug store delivery boy, a pinsetter in the old style bowling alleys, a lineman (climbed telephone poles), a sailor, an electrician, a federal employee, a handyman, a wanna be farmer (LOL), just name a few. I try to enjoy anything and everything I do.

So, I whole hardly agree with you I  am an enigma ! I like that. Thank you!

Ross

Quote from: lovemypts on October 11, 2015, 11:24:04 AM
Hello Everyone.
I graduated from West Elk in 1980's and still have many friends who live and work in the West Elk District. I am always coming across these incredibly toxic posts by "ROSS". For the life of me, I can not put a face with that name.
For a person who has much to say about the education of the West Elk Student body, maybe grammar and punctuation should have been more of a focus on a personal level for ROSS, whomever he or she is.

Ha, ha, ha, LOL.
Funny you are!
You can't put a face on the name , you can't even use a real name to post under? Why is that?

And you are incapable of quoting even on toxic post.      Why is that?    Can't you find one?

How about the post of stopping the 8 mill property tax increase on top of the 4 mill already taken?
That was a "Quality of Life" move for the Elderly of Elk County? Or do you have something against the elderly ?
Can't you understand the elderly can not afford the continuous hike in property tax?
Do you even care about the elderly of Elk County?

To knock my posts based on grammar and punctuation simply means you failed to comprehend and understand the posts.

By the way are you related to Diane Amberg, the reason I ask is she does the very same thing! She knocks other peoples spelling and grammar and makes the very same errors and fails to space between paragraphs and sentences. And She is a retired teacher with a college degree and everything!

Do you have a one of them liberal college degrees too?

I really thought you were her because of your style of writing and doing put downs.
Isn't that hilarious?

Quote from: lovemypts on October 11, 2015, 12:11:18 PM
Thank you Wilma.
I edited my post from this morning, simply because leaving it as it was would be stooping to ROSS's level.
It is ludicrous that someone who doesn't have roots here would use this great forum to spread their toxic attitudes publicly.
I love Howard. As a matter of fact, when passing through town just the other day, I stopped at Toot's for a burger and fries, which I ate while setting under a shade tree where my grandma's house used to be.

You would have to climb a mighty tall ladder to stoop to my level, my friend.

What kind of garbage is that about roots?
I apparently have more roots than you do, I own land here, I pay property taxes here, I am a registered voter here!  And you only pass through Howard!

Your roots are a use to be?

Where do you live now? California or Texas or somewhere else?

You see I have every legal right as anyone else has. Comprehend that if you can!

You speak of my attitude as something bad so I must inform you, you don;t know squat!
Look at your attitude 1. Afraid to use a real name on the form.
                                  2. Registered on the forum August 20, 2008
                                  3. Afraid to show where you live.
                                   4. Have only made 4 posts in 7 years that comes to 0.002 posts per day,
                                       as if you really care about Elk County to keep in touch.
        Really what do roots really mean to you? Simply a political tool! Shameful in my opinion!
                                              Sorry about that, but the truth sometimes hurts.

Who is lovemypts ?

frawin

Ross nearly everyone that reads the Forum can quote your Toxic posts. In  fact nearly all of your posts are Toxic. Hardly anyone uses there real name, I am told that Emptynest has been on the Forum for sometime but never posts. She like most people are afraid  to  say anything as they know you will get rude and ugly. Now get nasty to me as usual

Joesue23

Frawin, Toss is going to be after you for sure, you are going to get eat out big time for what you said. Don't you know that no one has the right to disagree with Toss, this is his Forum, he has run all but 2 or 3 posters away. Better watch out.

Ross

Quote from: frawin on October 18, 2015, 05:19:55 AM
Ross nearly everyone that reads the Forum can quote your Toxic posts. In  fact nearly all of your posts are Toxic.

You say that and exaggerate on it and yet you are unable to quote even one. Good job, ----- not!
And I do believe the reason for not doing so, if you could, would simply be because I would simply respond with a quote of the person that lead up to it. Which would simply show just cause.

Hardly anyone uses there real name, I am told that Emptynest has been on the Forum for sometime but never posts.

I fully understand people don't use their real name and haven't probably since day one of this forum. The point made, is in response to Ilovemypaitents about putting a face to a name. Also the point that being registered for years and never making a post on any subject and to come out with a nasty attitude is beyond unreasonable!

And I suppose to state so, is extremely toxic to you.

She like most people are afraid  to  say anything as they know you will get rude and ugly. Now get nasty to me as usual

Do you think I am as rude and ugly as you?
I only respond in kind and usually not in the extremely rude manner that I am attacked with.

The truth is you all can't handle the truth.

I'd remind people to simply go back and read where the attacks  first started and then they can thank the
Elk Kon-nected followers. Where is your Elk Kon-nected today?

Actually, this whole thread simply reeks of Saul Alinsky
! Look him up and learn what he is about.
And then read this thread.

That links is:  http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.0.html

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on October 18, 2015, 05:26:38 AM
Frawin, Toss is going to be after you for sure, you are going to get eat out big time for what you said. Don't you know that no one has the right to disagree with Toss, this is his Forum, he has run all but 2 or 3 posters away. Better watch out.

Joesue do you have any concept of communication and conversation?

Or is everything with you an attack?

Do you have any concept of what the truth is?

Do you even know who owns this forum?
You should thank them for providing this service for free and be grateful to them.

Don't you believe if the owners thought the way you do, that they would have thrown me off this forum a long time ago?  They received a few phone calls by naysayers like you trying to pressure them and they didn't find no reason to listen to the naysayers. Really good people that think for themselves.

Do you know the term constructive criticism and the meaning there-of ?
It's not the same as "Hey --- lets attack and say something nasty and  meaningless ignorance --- no it doesn't mean that at all. Try googleing it.

It is my pleasure to show you the error of your ways. (said with tongue in cheek) Because it is not my job. LOL

frawin

BLAB BLAB BLAB BLAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I FORGOT YOU ARE PERFECT, NOT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk