Capitalism and the Pope . . .

Started by redcliffsw, September 27, 2015, 06:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

When the Pope referred to "capitalism" as "the dung of the devil," I could not help wonder how much in the way of contributions and accumulated wealth of the Catholic Church has come from such allegedly "progressive" countries as China, the Soviet Union, North Korea, and other regimes that put "people" before "profits."
-Butler Shaffer

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/capitalism-and-the-pope/

srkruzich

i have been to other countries, specifically spain and france.  IF you go into any of those cathederals, there is a vast fortune inside each of them that rivals some of our most wealthy people.   Solid altars of gold and i mean were not talking small ones but ones that are 50' long and 25' high, silver candlesticks 6' tall and bout 1 foot in diameter, masterpiece paintings from all eras that are worth millions, just sitting inside.  And you see the poorest of poor sacrificing the little money they have in their offering boxes.  This is the direct result of 2 millenia of raping the people, guilting them into paying for penance, heck they even sell sin forgiveness to fill their coffers.   Nope your right, its nothing but a cult, a pagan religion
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Joesue23

Skurich and Redcliffe, you two Blab all the time you think you are Experts on everything, you are totally full of Crap, several people have told me they quit even reading Redcliffes  lies and trash. The Catholic Religion is one of the largest Religions in the World and growing.

Joesue23

Quote from: Joesue23 on September 27, 2015, 03:11:41 PM
Skurich and Redcliffe, you two Blab all the time you think you are Experts on everything, you are totally full of Crap, several people have told me they quit even reading Redcliffes  lies and trash. The Catholic Religion is one of the largest Religions in the World and growing.

Joesue23

Quote from: Joesue23 on September 27, 2015, 03:12:58 PM

Further I doubt that either of you even go to Church, the people I go to Church with and Worship with and who are good Christians would not run down other Religions .

frawin

Well said Joesue, I know a lot of people agree with you.

srkruzich

Quote from: Joesue23 on September 27, 2015, 03:11:41 PM
Dayum, IF your going to try and invoke my name at least TRY to spell it right.  Hmm never mind do i need to just call you josey, yeah i guess that works, josey....  WHO ARE YOU to tell me i don't know what i know? You don't know me.  Never met me. So you don't know if i DO know what i know or don't.  BUT you can verify that what i say is true, just google it. Catholic religion is a cult that was formed out of the bowels of Babylon. It is a bastardized religion that started out as a  christian church but fell apostate when the Roman emperor Constantine decreed it as a state religion that had to follow state requirements.  Each of its saints is equal to that of a roman god in its time period to identify which saint is which roman god you just need to know what the saint represents.
St. Brigid = pagan brigit
Mary = Isthtar
Bacchus = St. Bacchus,
Dionysius = St. Denys or Denis.
Demeter = St. Demetrios
Aphrodite = St. Aphrodite
Nike = Saint Nicholas
Mars = St. Martin
Quirinus = St. Cyrinus
Venus = St. Venera
Gemini =  Sanctos Geminos
Even  the name, the attributes, the pageantry, the pride, and even the garb of that high PAGAN priest is carried out in catholicism. 
So you see yes it is a PAGAN cult that masks itself in christianity.

THEN You have the other side of it as if it wasn't dark enough.  You have heard two sides of the same coin, well the other side of that same coin is ISLAM,  A creation of catholicism.
They worship similiar items, have the same religious objects except inverted, same  violent murderous rampage for over 1400 years, and recently the pope just joined up with islam publically saying that the quran and the bible are the same thing.   

Lastly josey, if i want your opinion i'll slap you upside your head to get it

srkruzich

Just because it might be one of the largest doesn't mean its right.  IN FACT I KNOW It isn't right.  It can't be right.   The scripture says straight is the path and narrow is the gate and few will find it.   IF its the largest or one of the largest then either Jesus/God lied or your lying.

srkruzich

Quote from: Joesue23 on September 27, 2015, 03:17:45 PM

Further I doubt that either of you even go to Church, the people I go to Church with and Worship with and who are good Christians would not run down other Religions .
Run down?  LOL, Uh Glad i don't go to that church because no not everyone is right, and unless you follow essential doctrines, your not right

srkruzich

Heres another clue that the catholic church is apostate.  THE POPE HIMESELF Said yesterday

"The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Failure?  Really?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk