Political Opinions from the East Coast

Started by Diane Amberg, August 14, 2015, 09:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Interesting ,according to one of my friends who reads but rarely posts, Ross now has "proof "that I do read every word he writes.I can't imagine why he thinks that because it isn't true. Franky, I haven't had the time recently to read any of it, let alone come back with something. Once again he is wrong, wrong,wrong .Why does he think he is that important to me? Baloney!

Joesue23

Diane you and all of the Forum knows that you are lying because Ross said you were and Ross is never wrong.         
Now watch him come after me , he will say I am lying next, or he will have some other rude remarks to make. Diane just keep on keeping on, my guess is more people read your posts  than they do Ross or Redcliffs.

Ross

Okay, okay. I give you ladies win!

I'm tired of playing dumb anyway! LOL

I concede, i know everything, you ladies are so right! 
I just can't hide it any longer! I'm perfect!

I am never ever wrong, how can someone be PERFECT and be wrong!

So, I must concede to you ladies!

Thanks for letting my secret out and forcing me out of hiding!

I tried real hard to make errors and mistakes and appologize as being just a normal human being.

It just didn't work.

So the truth is, I am a super human with infallible  intelligence.

Please, don't bother bowing down, it really isn't necessary.

And may you both have a great day!

Diane Amberg

Thanks JS.
I have no idea who reads what any longer. I just know who/what I do read.
Right now I'm more concerned with some City of Newark projects and helping our Aetna Ladies Aux. raise money.... and whether John Carney has a shot at becoming Delaware's next governor.  Al and I have known him for many years, but in a small state like we are, that's easy to do.

Diane Amberg

The politics here in new Castle County just blew up big time.Suddenly, out of nowhere, our stinker crook of a County Executive fired his hand picked CEO, who is also a stinker and a bully.
  It was a real political cat fight with name calling and personal attacks.I can't wait to follow this and see what happens. I'm expecting to see the FBI any day! WOOO!

Wilma

Diane Amberg

This New Castle County nonsense gets juicer and juicer.The CEO that was just fired during a political cat fight was stopped for speeding through the town of Elsemere, which is a notorious speed trap just outside the City of Wilmington. Turns out he was driving on a suspended license! HA! What next?

Diane Amberg

I've been thinking about killers and Muslims.
The media keeps the Muslim religion as a hot topic, so people are  being indoctrinated to think that all Muslims are killers at heart.There is something very strange about all this and I can't quite put my finger on it.
Some American blacks have adopted the Muslim faith and adopted Muslim names for many years, but didn't immediately become suspected of supporting terrorism. (Cassius Clay and others.) What about killers who aren't Muslim? Is that OK then?
What about those good ol' boys, Americans all, who become serial killers? Does anybody care what religion they are/were? Of what faith was Hitler and his henchmen? Did it matter? How many serial killers can you list and what,  if any religion were they? Why are we letting ourselves believe that all Muslims want to kill anyone who isn't a Muslim? What do we really know to be true about Isis?
The nut case who wiped out the Amish school girls wasn't Muslim, neither were the boys who took out Columbine. Does the average person know the difference between Christian Syrians and Muslim Syrians? How about Hindu Indians and Pakistanis. Who are those Arabs anyway, and the Egyptians....Coptic or not? Sounds like a good time for some intense world history. Hey, how about those Crusaders!
Yes, there is no doubt that some of the recent events were perpetrated by people who were Muslim. Just as there are creepy priests and coaches, there will be bad versions of humans 'most everywhere.
I wish people wouldn't rush to label everyone and tar everyone with the same brush.That can be very bad business.

readyaimduck

The second sentence is the most important, IMHO.  Media will paint any picture they can to spread fear by the ones who are purchased with the most money." I pay for you, now you will say what I believe."

It all started with Prohibition, Tobacco, Computers, now assault rifles. The problem is with alcohol, technology and guns:  in the wrong hands it will be always be used for bad, given access..  Those that have no morals, will abuse the item.

To the media:  Follow the money, then follow the fear.  This country was not built on fear, but belief as to what is true, not fear gossip/manipulation

I agree Diane:  Painting a broad brush with predjudice and bigotry is harmful to all innocent bystanders. I blame the media and the money-power-hungry supporters.
IF that were the case:  all military people are murderers. (slanted view to make a point)

ready to...confiscate and send all assault rifles to only to the military to keep us safe.

Anmar

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 05, 2015, 11:33:10 AM
I've been thinking about killers and Muslims.
The media keeps the Muslim religion as a hot topic, so people are is being indoctrinated to think that all Muslims are killers at heart.There is something very strange about all this and I can't quite put my finger on it.
Some American blacks have adopted the Muslim faith and adopted Muslim names for many years, but didn't immediately become suspected of supporting terrorism. (Cassius Clay and others.) What about killers who aren't Muslim? Is that OK then?
What about those good ol' boys, Americans all, who become serial killers? Does anybody care what religion they are/were? Of what faith was Hitler and his henchmen? Did it matter? How many serial killers can you list and what,  if any religion were they? Why are we letting ourselves believe that all Muslims want to kill anyone who isn't a Muslim? What do we really know to be true about Isis?
The nut case who wiped out the Amish school girls wasn't Muslim, neither were the boys who took out Columbine. Does the average person know the difference between Christian Syrians and Muslim Syrians? How about Hindu Indians and Pakistanis. Who are those Arabs anyway, and the Egyptians....Coptic or not? Sounds like a good time for some intense world history. Hey, how about those Crusaders!
Yes, there is no doubt that some of the recent events were perpetrated by people who were Muslim. Just as there are creepy priests and coaches, there will be bad versions of humans 'most everywhere.
I wish people wouldn't rush to label everyone and tar everyone with the same brush.That can be very bad business.

Prisons are full of guys named Jesus.  Just sayin
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk