Wreck

Started by Jane, May 27, 2015, 06:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

We understand there has been a tragic wreck in Howard. Losing two of the boys and another one was flow to Wichita. We know one of the boys was Damon Wilson and heard the other one was Tom Russells son. Does anyone know what happened?

patyrn

All I can figure out from news on
Facebook is that it happened 3 miles north of Howard and was a rollover accident.................so tragic..........

Wilma

This morning's news on TV was that one was killed, Damon Wilson, and two injured.  They didn't name the injured.  They reportedly were passing when a tire blew out and the truck rolled.

Catwoman

:'(  All my thoughts and prayers are with the Russell and Wilson families.  Damon was such a good kid...I remember when he was born.  May God grant them His grace to be able to bear this unimaginable pain.

Jane

Ks Highway Troopers report stated.
Damon was passing a car and the rear tire blow out and the car rolled and landed on it top. Damon did not have his seat belt on but Camron and Brandon did. Brandon Wolfe is the one in the hospital.

Wilma

They have added Calvin Russell to the deceased list.  He wasn't on the early morning report.  There are still two in the hospital according to the news station.  Can't always believe what you hear.

It is always tragic when teen-agers are killed.  Makes you want to keep them in their cradles forever.

Wilma

The news reporter said Calvin Russell.  Did they get the boy's name wrong?  Is it Camron Russell instead of Calvin?  They also said there were still two boys in the hospital.  Perhaps the grape vine is more reliable than the official news sources.

W. Gray

The digital Prairie Star this morning says that two were dead.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Jane

Damon Wilson and Camron Reid Russell are the two young men that did not make it. That is per the State Troopers report.

Bullwinkle

Brandon was released and sent home earlier today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk