Unusual Given Names

Started by genealogynut, January 27, 2007, 08:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Hey Kevin! Hi there, don't stay away so long. Hope you having a great summer.  :D

aamiller321

There was a kid in my karate class named stone... and that's about it.
The day that you don't enjoy running around like a kid is the day you begin to die.

Diane Amberg

Did he have a hard edge about him?

Catwoman

I remember a kid named Pepsi...who was not very bubbly, although he was completely brilliant...and a girl named Jamaica...who was brilliant, too, but was also one of the most beautiful children, inside and out, that I have ever had the pleasure to meet...and they had another sibling that I can't remember the name of (although, as I vaguely remember, it was a unique name, too)...all of the kids were tremendous students and a pleasure to know.

Ole Granny

While researching family history, I came across the name "Finely Stretchberry" at a Indiana site.  It has to be the most unusual name I have come across.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Ding-Dong

I'll just add to the list:  Tazewell, Iden, Cordial, Corda, Vienna, Canada, Alphious, Dema, Comfort, Hardaman, Leander, Hunter, Lusha, Aetna, Ventner, Pella, Tarice, Ardena, Anice, Rufus, Sirilda, Harwood, Semir, Alfa, Marvelle, Lessa, Lovie, Lovisa, Leovicy, Perley, Alena, Slater, Arminta, Malchus, Arlow, Burleigh, Philena, Hannibal, Permenas, Greenberry, Nenia, Ransom, Milo, Ercell, Warwick, Americus, Fidelia, Arista, Villis, Rodema, Wilkie, Clavy, Chois, Elderick, Lionel, Fremont, Syntha, Prentice, Zerelda, Elby, Kizzie, Philetus, Darius, Finley, Dessie, Allwyn, Norval, Cordelia, and Temperance.

heather_tyler_2014

catwoman, his name was jester or gester im not sure just in the same range and had the most bright red hair i've ever seen. then pepsi i remeber him, then jamaica she was a good friend very pretty as catwoman has said
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

twirldoggy

this week greta van susteren interviewed a young woman with the first name of pidgeon.

jprxmkt

Quote from: heather_tyler_2014 on August 23, 2008, 08:57:13 PM
catwoman, his name was jester or gester im not sure just in the same range and had the most bright red hair i've ever seen. then pepsi i remeber him, then jamaica she was a good friend very pretty as catwoman has said

Thank you Heather. I have been racking my brain trying to remember that name, Jester. Thanks!

indygal

My grandson has a classmate whose name is Espn. Apparently his parents are true sports fans.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk