Parents fight school over mandatory RFID on kids

Started by Teresa, February 15, 2005, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Me thinks that MT has skipped school or done something like that before. :police: :police: :police:

mtcookson

Quote from: Teresa on February 16, 2005, 07:14:21 PM
Hmmmmmm~~ so what you are saying my dear nephew is that I will have to take my tag off and hang it on a fan that was blowing and  revolving , :-\ that would cause movement so no one become suspicious of me being gone.. ! :laugh:
Yessssss... I think that would work... ;)
Swimming hole..here I come.....
Last one in, is a rotten egg!!!  ;D

ehh... still wouldn't work. maybe if you put it on a mouse or something... but even then... when they see you walking through walls they may know something is up. :D

QuoteMe thinks that MT has skipped school or done something like that before.   

first time i had ever skipped school (actually walked out and had no permission) was the very last day of my senior year after we had gone through the graduation stuff. weren't too many seniors as a lot went to the senior trip and i walked into one of my classes and the teacher was like "man... what are you doing here? you're graduated..." i was like "yeah... you're right. no point to be here." and just walked out and left. :D

other than that, i don't believe i had any unexcused absences (except for the ones where their rules are all screwed up to where even though its excused, its not... ???). i was the very, very quiet one in school and never really got in trouble for anything... since i never really did anything to get me into trouble. :D

Teresa

Quotei don't believe i had any unexcused absences (except for the ones where their rules are all screwed up to where even though its excused, its not... ???). i was the very, very quiet one in school and never really got in trouble for anything... since i never really did anything to get me into trouble. :D

Well believe me... Your Uncle Mark and I more than made up for your good behavior with our constant antics.when we were in good old Howard High.( I think that we had a permanent place in the principals office most every day.). :P :angel:... and then the next generation of Mark & Teresa starts to arrive...... Danny comes along and the teachers, I am sure, thought that the "onry" had been bred out of the Cookson's. But noooo there was still some of that showed up now and then...But still this boy Danny was calm in comparison to his parents legacy. Ahhhh..they start to relax.
( but it was a trick)  Just when the teachers thought it was safe to have a normal class in a normal school ???.. ... DEREK appears on the scene!! :o!!
Poor teachers... :'(
Whoo-Boy... tis good that at least you all of the other side of the Cookson family was obedient! :-[
;D ;D :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

mtcookson

i don't know about that... i think michael and daniel could continue on with the legacy... lol

Teresa

:-[ oh yeah... I forgot that.. And I do think that you are right. :-\
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk