Started by Ross, August 03, 2014, 09:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

VIDEO: Nancy Pelosi Goes
Berserk!
Tries to Chase Down Congressman
on House Floor!

August 2, 2014 By Matthew Burke

Congressman Tom Marino apparently struck a nerve with San Francisco Democrat Nancy Pelosi on the House floor on Friday, and it was enough to make the former Speaker lose it.

In debating the border crisis issue, Rep. Marino (R-PA), pointed out the obvious that Democrats had the presidency, and majorities in both the House and Senate, knew about the upcoming border crisis, and chose to do nothing about it.

"Amazing, that they say 'because the president would not sign this bill, and because the Senate would not pass this bill'–they're right, the Senate wouldn't pass it," Marino agreed. "There are hundreds of bills on Harry Reid's desk that he will not bring to the floor for a vote. And certainly the president would not encourage that to be done," he charged.

"But we are doing our job here in the House. We put a lot of time and effort in this. We looked at this law and we realized what hadb to be done. I come from a law-and-order background. And we don't have law and order. We have distrust," Rep. Marino contended. 

Then Marino dropped the bombshell that more than likely lit a fuse under the volatile Marxist congresswoman:

"We have gangs coming across, we have drugs coming across the southern border and my colleagues on the other side don't want to do anything about it. You know something I find quite interesting about the other side? Under the leadership of the former Speaker [of the House, Nancy Pelosi], and under the leadership of their former leader, when in 2009 and 2010, they had the House, the Senate, and the White House, and they knew this problem existed. They didn't have the strength to go after it back then, but now are trying to make a political issue out of it now."
Some unknown member, possibly Pelosi herself, must have spoken out-of-turn that what Marino said wasn't true, to which he shot back, "Yes it is true. I did the research on it. You might want to try it."

"Apparently I hit the right nerve," Marino said following the exchange.

Like a crazed lunatic, Pelosi (1:58 mark) bolted from her chair to literally run through the aisles, trying to find the congressman following his floor comments. You can hear her in the background growling, "Where is he?" (2:15 mark)

It's not known whether Pelosi caught up with Marino or not, or what she was going to say or do to him if she caught him.

One fellow Democrat, Rep. Nita Lowey, stricken by Pelosi's unstable behavior, said, "What is she doing?"

This has got to break some kind of decorum and civility rules in the House. I'm pretty sure running through the aisles chasing a fellow member is not allowed.

Will she get reprimanded? Stay tuned.

WATCH VIDEO AT:

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/02/video-nancy-pelosi-goes-berserk-tries-to-chase-down-congressman-on-house-floor/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk