the official city of Howard, KS website

Started by the shadow, July 18, 2014, 07:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shadow

In recent events the HHS rolled out Obamacare with their website and nothing worked on it. This reminds me of that. I have went to the Elk County Kansas Official page (http://elkcountyks.org/) and looked at our city of Howard page. All I can say is WOW! I hope to hell that we are not paying for this page. I hope that we are not paying anyone on city time to create this page, because obviously they don't know what the hell they're doing! It is illegible and incomprehensible at best and city officials should take note and fire whoever is incompetent on the creation of this page. This does not look well for our city and anyone across the country can look at it and see exactly what kind of incompetence runs amok in this town. Please take a look at this and let me know what you think! I am appalled! I doubt that there will be any backlash over this worthless site. In fact, in my years of experience in watching local government or national, stupidity will get promoted and rewarded!

http://howard.krwa.net/Home.aspx

Kent
The Shadow knows!

Catwoman

:o :o LOLOL  It would appear that the "web architect" has neglected to fill in the ready-made boxes!! lolol  How funny!  ;D ;D  Yeah, that doesn't leave a good impression, does it?  Ah, well...I am willing to wager that either someone already on city payroll is doing this (or it's being done gratis by someone attempting to bring Howard into the 21st century).  Either way...It's the weekend...Do web architects work on the weekend????? lol  Oh, this did bring a smile to this old cat's face!!! lol

the shadow

It's nice to see, Catwoman, that you jumped to the defense to whoever put this monstrosity up before it was ever finished and as always you're having a laugh at our expense. This makes our city look ignorant as hell. If they had their granddaughter make this page, someone should've looked at it before they gave the OK to put it up. I believe my great granddaughter could've done better than this and she would've probably done it for free.  Our city department is always closed on the weekends and I know that this page has been up for more than a week. Moline and Longton pages look pretty good and are legible and easy to navigate. Howard is the only one that continues to make us look incompetent and WE are the county seat!

Kent
The Shadow knows!

oldfart

the shadow

And what kills me is that it has been 5 days and it's still there! Does no one that works for the city of Howard look at this forum? Has no one that reads this forum ran and told anyone that works for the city of Howard? It amused Catwoman so much that she didn't tell anyone in the know? I find this hard to believe! Maybe it's because they are ALL incompetent! This site should have never been put up without having been completed, edited and approved by the governing body. The failure to do so shows the lack of leadership and incompetence on our council and proves as reason why they should be voted out or removed. Inkompetence komes with being konnected apparently!

Kent
The Shadow knows!

Wilma

Why don't you contact the city hall and voice your concerns directly to them?  Their number is 620 374-2202.

the shadow

Thank you Wilma but I'm quite capable of looking up the phone number without your help. It's on my bill. Everyone around the country can see how ignorant people are here. I'm glad you showed up for the dance. You're helping to make my point. And don't just direct your comment towards me. Everyone living in town here pays the city. We are paying for this atrocity of a webpage; so EVERYONE should voice their concerns, not just me!

Kent
The Shadow knows!

Wilma

the shadow

I spoke to a city employee. Did you talk to anyone Wilma?

Kent
The Shadow knows!

Wilma

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk