What makes you happy?

Started by Diane Amberg, July 12, 2014, 07:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Right now what makes me happy is a nice thick slice of sun warmed fresh garden tomato, a touch of sea salt,  a fresh basil leaf, a nice slice of sweet Vidalia onion and Miracle Whip on 12 grain bread. Yum ! How about you?

patyrn

My response this week is our precious little newborn grandson, Mason!!!!

Catwoman

A slow Saturday morning, filled with peace... :D

Warph

Sitting at the beach, drinking a cold one, whilst watching the 'Tomatoes' pass by.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

Have you ever tried white radish on a slice of well buttered bread?  It was perfect for a pick-me-up when I was gardening and my system could handle the radishes.

What makes me happy?  I spent an entire day with my four daughters the other day.  We toured the Tanganyika Wild Life Park at Goddard, Kansas.  I didn't know that giraffes were such a beautiful color.  Probably my most enjoyable exhibit was the choi that followed us around a pond.  Janet bought me a handful of pellets so I could feed them.  Then we drove back to Wichita and had lunch at the only Spears that is still in Wichita.  A very nice, quiet atmosphere with excellent service.  The food was very good and it just happened to be free pie day, so I had a piece of pie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk