How about them apples

Started by Anmar, May 07, 2014, 10:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

So awhile back, I posted about our "greatest ally" spying on us.  Several people here on this forum dismissed it as normal behavior.  "Whats a little spying among friends?" they said.  So when I saw this article, I thought of you guys.  Keep in mind, this is a country that has driven us to two wars, and is attempting to put us in another.  This is a foreign country that has been the top recipient of U.S. foreign aid every year for the last 50 years.  This country is a dark spot on our international reputation.  For decades, this foreign country has had the biggest lobby in Washington, they've gotten away with bribing our elected officials.  And now, this.....

http://www.newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html

"Newsweek said a congressional staffer familiar with a briefing last January called the testimony "very sobering ... alarming ... even terrifying", and quoted another as saying the behavior was "damaging."

"No other country close to the United States continues to cross the line on espionage like the Israelis do," said a former congressional staffer who attended another classified briefing in late 2013, according to Newsweek."

"After denying for over a decade that Pollard was its paid agent, Israel apologized and promised not to spy on U.S. soil again. Since then, more Israeli spies have been arrested and convicted by U.S. courts. "
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Warph

Aw man, those darn jooooos are everywhere.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

Thats the typical response.  Anytime someone says something against Israel, points out a flaw, etc.  That person gets labeled as a racist or anti-semite.  You don't have an intelligible response, so you fall back to the racist thing.  You know who else does that?  I bet you do, and its funny how strongly you complain when liberals complain about racism from the right.

The truth is that you, and those liberals that cry racism, are banking on people not being able to delineate between politics, religion, and race.  There is some overlap, but criticizing the policies of our government, and those of a foreign government are POLITICS.  Just as people who spoke out against the apartheid policies of the south african government in the 80's were not racist against whites, critics of Israel are not necessarily prejudice against jews.  In fact, many of the most prominent critics of Israel are also jews.

But you already know all this.  Warph, you're a smart guy.  So if you know all this information already, why are you still crying racism?  Could it be that you're attempting to sway the opinion of other readers against me to discredit the original message?  Others may have forgotten, but I know you're an ardent zionist through and through.  I also know how intellectually dishonest you really are, and I enjoy exposing it.  So try again.

Anmar

Warph

Gee Whiz, Anmar... and here I thought I was a Lutheran.  What in the world set you off on this 'racism' thingy?  You've been reading your Dummies book again, haven't you...

Now, forget all that Taqiyya/Turkey talk and be truthful and tell us, what little club you really belong 2:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

You still got nothing else but to try and attack me personally?  nothing new, same ol tricks and scams

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk