To the Boobs, Unsociable Idiots & CAVE people of Elk County.

Started by Patriot, January 22, 2014, 11:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullwinkle

Getting back to topic. Anmar, would you excuse people of influence for calling you unsociable idiots and boobs simply because you don't agree with their methods? I think not. You seem to be much more educated than that. I don't know your background with the county, but you certainly aren't one to go with the powers that be. Tell us what you think. Please.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 21, 2014, 07:04:44 PM
Now as far as the title of this thread... I sure didn't start it. It had nothing to do with me...

No, you didn't start it, and it didn't have anything to do with you.... until you (and I suspect your puppet masters) dropped by and made it all about you. I opine that makes you a sad, sad excuse for... whatever.  Once again, it appears the codependent Victim rides on the winds of other folks discussions.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Watch out, long one ahead.Put your hard hat on. You were warned. ;)
O K, fine. We'll all say that you and Bull and Ross know everything about everything, and even what you don't know isn't worth knowing or learning about. I guess that'll make ya happy.  Grammar doesn't count. Spelling doesn't count. Known facts don't count. Go ahead, make it up as you go. Who's gonna  bother ya? Most of you write nothing but one form of complaint or another now anyway...repeated over and over and over in some cases. A judge would never tolerate that in court either.
Yes, I'm off topic right along with a bunch of others.  How about some of you who write poorly? If what you are trying to say can't be understood, it won't be your fault. It'll be the readers' fault for being too dumb to figure it out. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Except it's the ones who write poorly who have terrible reading comprehension too. Yes, it's easy to tell who doesn't have much education but tries hard to be understood and those who don't care. Are we supposed to write at second grade comprehension level and then be criticized for that too?
Make us do our home work ya say, but don't expect anyone to ask you to do yours! (but ya did) There is that double standard again.  You expect much more from us than you do from yourselves. You slam us around, but some rule says we can't hit back ? What, ya think we're all Quakers? 8)
Then what? Nothing like trying to make people think that Rudy was talking about each of you when no names were used. (Of course he shouldn't have, but you are so tickled to have gotten something on him.)  What kind of character does that represent? Yup, antisocial!
Speaking about the shoe fitting? Why so defensive? I might understand it if was election time. You folks are known for calling some of us nasty names even though you were asked not to, and are unnecessarily critical, but others can't do the same? He didn't attack any of you on the forum. He left here years ago. I won't gossip as to why.
Now the thing with Jennifer might have some merit, but who of you knows her exact job description or what her superiors had told her to do? Do you plan to find out?
As for Rudy, you can simply not buy that paper. Was it really worth starting a slam Rudy thread? Apparently you few think so. Fine, but don't call me names over it, please.  You have been asked and told before to cut it out. I do have the right to be heard (seen, good grief.) and have an opinion.
Puppet masters? What the he** are you talking about?  That is sick.
Bull, you do strange things with ";"  By the way, there is nothing wrong with  "nobody." I should have caught "no where" though. You are correct on that one.
See? I told you I know everything, but not perfectly. For an important paper or newspaper article I'd have written more formally and proof read it several times. Bye, things to do.( informal writing)

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 22, 2014, 09:56:41 AM
Watch out, long one ahead.Put your hard hat on. You were warned. ;)
O K, fine. We'll all say that you and Bull and Ross know everything about everything, and even what you don't know isn't worth knowing or learning about. I guess that'll make ya happy.  Grammar doesn't count. Spelling doesn't count. Known facts don't count. Go ahead, make it up as you go. Who's gonna  bother ya? Most of you write nothing but one form of complaint or another now anyway...repeated over and over and over in some cases. A judge would never tolerate that in court either.

This is always your response it seems especially if you are talking in defense of Elk Konnected, LLC.
Which makes you in your mind a victim because no one else thinks you are a victim.
Perhaps with that warning, "Watch out, long one ahead.Put your hard hat on. You were warned. ;)" , (you might add my guilt trip for you, even though it doesn't work)

Yes, I'm off topic right along with a bunch of others.  How about some of you who write poorly? If what you are trying to say can't be understood, it won't be your fault. It'll be the readers' fault for being too dumb to figure it out. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Except its the ones who write poorly who have terrible reading comprehension too. Yes, it's easy to tell who doesn't have much education but tries hard to be understood and those who don't care. Are we supposed to write at second grade comprehension level and then be criticized for that too?
Make us do our home work ya say, but don't expect anyone to ask you to do yours! (but ya did) There is that double standard again.  You expect much more from us than you do from yourselves. You slam us around, but some rule says we can't hit back ? What, ya think we're all Quakers? 8).

This is just a continuation of your self pity and lack of comprehension. You have truly earned my pity. Perhaps the colleges you may have attended might refund some of your money if you write them a polite letter asking?

Then what? Nothing like trying to make people think that Rudy was talking about each of you when no names were used. (Of course he shouldn't have, but you are so tickled to have gotten something on him.)  What kind of character does that represent? Yup, antisocial!

We have nothing on Rudy, Rudy simply showed his true colors, his true personality IMHO!
He made his statement rather general didn't he? And we do have a general public, don't we?
You alleviate nothing!

Yup, antisocial!
Yep, on the part of Rudy,
not the local folks on here having a social visit about a bad attitude, unlike the anti-social attitude of
"poor me, I'm a victim because I say so.

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 22, 2014, 09:56:41 AM1
Speaking about the shoe fitting? Why so defensive? I might understand it if was election time.

Who is so defensive except you> We have been having a local social discussion.

And Surly you can't be that stupid?  Or is it you think every one in Elk County is stupid? 

Oh, no!
You do recognize it is an election year, You almost got me there.

We have elections coming up.
School Board and County Commissioner elections.
And possibly a special School Bond Issue that will cost our students approximately $3000.00  for something the School Board has already said will not pass. So why are these so called educated people wasting our children's money?

BECAUSE THEY CAN !

And, I have heard through the grapevine that Elk Konnected, LLC has already chosen some people to run In a couple of positions. I tend to believe it, because with another position on the County Commissioners, Elk Konnected, LLC would regain control of the County by owning two out of every three votes. Yes. It is an election year.

And the School Board needs a few more Elk Konnected, LLC members on it, doesn't it?
Heck if they accomplish that, they could almost bulldoze West Elk USD and build a real monument for someone, right?

You folks are known for calling some of us nasty names even though you were asked not to, and are unnecessarily critical, but others can't do the same? He didn't attack any of you on the forum. He left here years ago. I won't gossip as to why.

How sweet of you Diane, saying I won't gossip, even though that is what you just did, you just didn't mention a name and also do not show evidence of a semblance of truth. Nice try, it just doesn't fly. Sounds at least like a Static Konnection or a form of phobia to me.

Now the thing with Jennifer might have some merit, but who of you knows her exact job description or what her superiors had told her to do? Do you plan to find out?

Would that be her superiors from Elk Konnected, LLC when they had controlling power of the Elk County Government or the decent people that wrested control back to the people.

Can you show me anywhere a job description says to use government equipment physical or intelligent  type communicating behind their employers back either as recipient of sender? Please explain your thinking on that, if you can?

As for Rudy, you can simply not buy that paper. Was it really worth starting a slam Rudy thread? Apparently you few think so. Fine, but don't call me names over it, please.  You have been asked and told before to cut it out. I do have the right to be heard (seen, good grief.) and have an opinion.

I REPEAT, we did not slam Rudy. 
Rudy did that himself, Plain and simple.
We have only been having a social discussion here in Elk County .
However, we have someone from Delaware who thinks she knows better.
I suppose someone from out of county, out of the region, plum out of the State may not comprehend that.
Because, those that she thinks accepts her as a follower are incapable of speaking for themselves.
So they use her.
And she doesn't know she is being used.
She has really earned my pity.

Puppet masters? What the he** are you talking about?  That is sick.
Bull, you do strange things with ";"  By the way, there is nothing wrong with  "nobody." I should have caught "no where" though. You are correct on that one.
See? I told you I know everything, but not perfectly. For an important paper or newspaper article I'd have written more formally and proof read it several times. Bye, things to do.( informal writing)

I think you are right, sick.
And you have no comprehension of the situation
From way up there
in Delaware.
"ROFLMAO"

"I'm a poet
And my feet show it
They are
LONGFELLOWS"

Please continue reading and try to comprehend. Thank you!

I'm deaf but I heard and I listened. I also read the writing, the typing, the symbols on the paper and on the on the computer screen. You should try it!

Sure Rudy has a right to voice his opinion, but that is not what this is about. This is about him using an Elk County Employee to back Stab the citizens of Elk County through a County email program.

He never expected the email to go public, I guess he must have figured taxpayer owned devices and emails are private and not public information. He need to reread his latest editorial on social media and apply that information to email and publicly owned equipment and email.

But it definitely in my opinion, shows the continued workings and negative attitude of Elk Konnected, LLC .

Wake up,

1. Rudy has expressed his affiliation with Elk Konnected, LLC .                        2. He addressed the email to an Elk County Employee who has been a long time          member
                                 of Elk Konnected, LLC and a member of the Elk Konnected, LLC Steering Committee.
                        3. Rudy also brought in the Founding member and Steering Committee member of
                                of Elk Konnected, LLC

Of course this is just my opinion and my opinion is made publicly, not privately on Government equipment and expected to be kept secret.

This was not expressing his opinion, this was back stabbing everyone in Elk County with the exception of what he might consider the elite.

Do you Diane think, this is the kind of thing that you Elk Konnected, LLC FOLLOWERS believe to be a positive attitude?

Every where I have ever worked or ever been this type of action was referred to as back stabbing.  How long has this back stabbing been going on and how long will it continue?

Those are the main questions on my mind.

Diane Amberg

I ignored Ross's post above me so I have no idea what it says.
I went back and listened to the commissioner read the text from the phone several more times.(very scratchy) I listened as carefully as I could, and it seems Rudy was saying that the commissioners had been listening to ''the boobs and unsociable idiots." I didn't hear the words "cave people" used by anyone.  So then why does someone add cave people to the thread title,( speaking of having their own agenda,) and embellish what was was actually said? It's not quite a quote, but many could think it was.  The commissioner who read it also said he had had the e-mail for awhile. I wonder what had happened in the near past that caused such up set.  Was something distasteful up for a vote? But mainly, wouldn't have been more honest and less oily to have left the insults as they stood? Why feed the fire by adding an insult that wasn't there? 

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 22, 2014, 03:02:55 PM
I ignored Ross's post above me so I have no idea what it says.

Sure you did,
                    we all believe that.
                                                 Oh yes we do!

Thanks for all you for me Diane !
                                               You are a terrific sounding board!

Now do you realize how easy it is to be used?

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies!

Bye-bye Figment, until next time. LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk