CONSPIRACIES!

Started by Warph, February 20, 2014, 03:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

"Thank you Waldo, for the history, but this is about the unexplained underground construction and the murals depicting genocide. Having looked at the youtube clips provided by Warph, it is quite disturbing. Why are such pictures displayed in a public place?"

Ah yes, the huge unexplained underground construction and the pathetic artwork. There is a connection of sorts between the two, you know.

There is a law in Colorado and elsewhere that requires public building construction will have at least one percent of the total construction cost devoted to artwork. In this day and time, especially, what is art to some may or may not be art to others, but that is the way it goes. And government says that when it is spending millions and millions of dollars on art work there will not or cannot be discrimination, especially when it comes to minority artists such as the folks who painted the controversial scenes.

A lot of people in the City and County of Denver were against construction of a new airport believing that Stapleton was adequate and they as taxpayers did not want to spend billions on a new one; however, they lost their case to the majority. The final cost came to almost $5 billion with a $2 billion overrun. Currently, the airport is undergoing an additional $500 million of construction.

The first time I rode the underground train in '95 I was a taken aback. I was in the first car where I could see the tracks ahead and suddenly realized there was no driver or train engineer. Each train stops at four stations and is run remotely with computer software. I traveled frequently when I was working and on subsequent train rides I was a little more comfortable. But there are several trains running at the same time with several junctions to traverse, so in my mind I was "curious" about collisions. However, in almost twenty years since the airport opened I have not heard of a train wreck or a bump. (The train tubes also have artwork on all the walls)

There have been, though, several times when a train or trains have just stopped. The stoppage stranded everyone on board until airport personnel could arrive and manually drive the trains to their destinations. I was not on board when any of these stoppages occurred but most all have made the news. A major problem is that someone stranded on a stopped train does not have an option to walk the rest of the way. They have to wait however long it takes for the train to move. There is just no underground alternative for walking. Many people call that oversight a major design flaw but it was presumably deliberate so as not to disturb the resident underground alien Lizard People. These people are a smart bunch. They have taken over the underground and they secretly scheme with some elite liberals for the rise of a New World Order. These folks may also be responsible for stopping the trains by having their black hat computer hackers sabotage the airport computers. They are also believed to have short circuited some of the trains.

As to the huge underground construction, which houses the several miles of train tubes plus the wasted space housing the 26 miles of the aborted baggage system, a minority group, the aforementioned Lizard People actually secretly selected the artwork.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Warph

The More one reads about the DIA, the more weird it gets.

For instance:

The Murals

A couple of very stange videos on Comet Ison: 

Comet Ison on Denver Airport Murals Illuminati Freemason Symbolism Rapture World War 3

COMET ISON NASA Perplexed By Its MYSTERIOUS PERFORMANCE Sprouts Super Tail DEC, 2013

More videos on the Denver Airport... take your pick.  
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=denver+airport+murals+explained&sm=1

The Denver International Airport

"Travelers are in for a uniquely Colorado experience when they pass through Denver International Airport. The works of art that grace the airport create a journey through our state's history and diversity. Like all successful public art, the program at DIA exemplifies an expression of ourselves and provides an opportunity to educate others" - Mayor Wellington B. Webb

"What in God's name is that all about? Man, that's sick! - Doug McGivens of Glen Burnie, MD. while looking at the murals

"Ah, terrific...I don't need this right now. What a horrible thing to have up for people to have to look at!" - Karen D. from Broomfield, CO after her 8-year old daughter got upset at seeing the mural

"The damn sneaks" - Me, when I saw they painted over and changed some of the murals

Page #1: Denver Airport
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

Page #2: That Weird-ass Mural... The Dead Women
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver/Page2.html

Page #3: Mural 2: Happy Happy Joy Joy and A Little Child Shall Lead Them
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver/Page3.html

Page #4: Dead Babies and General Skeletor
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver/Page4.html

Page #5: It's Jesus and the Holy Thingamabob!
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver/Page5.html

Tidbits: Extra Tidbits and that expensive floor
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver/Tidbits.html

Have fun, people... Me, my brain is scrambled enough (whats left of it) after reading this piffle... as Larryj would say, "I'm going to bed and leave it to the Lizzard Creeps"

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

It's definitely art alright, and disturbing art to many. I have a very simple question. Instead of someone "interpreting" the murals, ask the artists who painted them. I think they would know what they meant to show.
I think they are very controversial for public art and probably not appropriate for most folk to see on a trip. IMHO. They had to have caused a lot of comment and criticism when they were unveiled.
Some artists don't like having their work interpreted. Others like to cause a stir and make people think about what they are looking at. Personally I'd rather see something calming as I pass through. Flying is scary enough now as it is! ;)

Bullwinkle

Well, once again you didn't do your homework.

The artist WAS asked what the hell he was painting. He was given certain guidelines to follow.

I guess the clips are to long for you to watch.

Diane Amberg

What a rude mouth. Why is that necessary! What does that add to anything?   I've just been looking at the murals, and doing some of my own interpretations. I've gotten a couple of the calmer ones pretty well figured out, except for some small details. Wanna try one and see if you see what I see?
As usual, some of the bloggers are trying to make all sorts of weird connections. I found the two with the extinct,near extinct and endangered animals interesting. The business about the blue mustang killing the sculptor is also interesting.

Bullwinkle

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. It's just that simple.

W. Gray

The only Denver area complaints loud and long enough for someone to do something (that I have heard of) has to do with the 30 some foot, five ton killer blue stallion with lit red eyes (at night) standing on its hind legs at the entrance to the Airport. This statute seems to have drawn more complaints than anything else.

After voluminous complaints, the City and County of Denver art commission overseeing the artwork said they would wait five years before deciding whether to remove it. After that five years was up they decided to leave it there. But, people can still petition for removal. So far, no one has.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

Apparently Bull you can search better than I.  I found lots of information about the murals, the reaction to them by some of the public, and of course there have to be some conspiracists blogging in for good measure. Lots on the horse too. I could not find anything said by, or written by, or explained by Leo Tanguma himself as to what he was trying to do, or any limits on what he was allowed to do. Thanks Waldo,and Warph for your information.The whole article is very interesting.

Warph

Quote from: W. Gray on February 23, 2014, 11:31:09 AM
The only Denver area complaints loud and long enough for someone to do something (that I have heard of) has to do with the 30 some foot, five ton killer blue stallion with lit red eyes (at night) standing on its hind legs at the entrance to the Airport. This statute seems to have drawn more complaints than anything else.

After voluminous complaints, the City and County of Denver art commission overseeing the artwork said they would wait five years before deciding whether to remove it. After that five years was up they decided to leave it there. But, people can still petition for removal. So far, no one has.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

W. Gray

The Lizard People and their leftist allies insisted on including the line about the "New World" Airport Commission.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk