CONSPIRACIES!

Started by Warph, February 20, 2014, 03:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Here's an overview of the basics. According to the conspiracy theorists, Denver already had a fine airport, Stapleton International.  But despite widespread protests, Denver International was built and opened in 1995, with fewer runways, thus reducing Denver's capacity.

Its construction began with five mysterious buildings that were completed and then buried intact, with the cover story that they were "built wrong".  Up to 8 levels of underground facilities are said to exist, and workers who go there refuse to answer questions about what they do.  The entire airport is surrounded by a barbed wire guard fence, with the barbed wire angled inward, to keep people in, like a giant prison, not out like at other airports.  And if viewed from the air, the runways are revealed to be laid out in the shape of a Nazi swastika.

Questions about what the government might be doing in this underground base may have been answered in 2007, when fourteen commercial aircraft reported spontaneously shattered windshields as the presumed result of electromagnetic pulses.

Indoors, the airport gets even stranger.  The Illuminati appear to have detailed their plans for global genocide and a New World Order in two large murals.  The first depicts a huge Nazi soldier with dead women and children scattered around him, and the second shows Third World populations dying, a few elite species protected from the apocalypse in sealed containers, and the Mayan symbol for 2012 presiding over all.  In the floor near the murals is written "Au Ag", the abbreviation for the deadly toxin Australia Antigen, evidently the Illuminati's weapon of choice to accomplish the genocide.

The Denver Airport Deep Underground Military Base (DUMB) Explained NOV 2011

2012 & DENVER AIRPORT CONSPIRACY SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver Airport Murals Conspiracy

NewWorldOrder - Denver Airport USA - Underground Headquarters

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Ross

I went on Google Earth to look at  the Stapleton International at Denver and the latest view is 1993. No airport there.

I continued to look at my property on Google Earth and the image is dated 02/16/2013.

I looked at a couple of other places along 160 and they showed up fine.

Really strange unless I am doing something wrong.

So, I went to look at Wichita Mid-Continent Airport and there it was, it was dated 1996. But at least it was there.

Weird.

Diane Amberg

Stapleton was dismantled except for the tower. I'd tell you why and the details as to why the new one was built, but you don't want to hear it from  me. Too bad. It was far from a perfectly good airport. It was the TWA hub for some time so we had occasion to be there any numer of times.Still have family and friends in Colorado.

W. Gray

The Stapleton Airport is on all historical views of Google maps and a large portion of the runway imprints are still on Google as of today.

Here is a diagram of Denver International Airport, 2007, showing the supposed Nazi Swastika.

The airport was ready to open in Oct '93 but the computerized baggage system was not available.

The airport finally opened in 1995 after a manual baggage system was installed.

The attempt to automate baggage handling was abandoned in 2005.

There are 26 miles of abandoned baggage tracks underneath the Airport.

Denver International total land area is a little less the size of Elk Falls Township.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

nykkylsdymes

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 20, 2014, 11:34:07 AM
...I'd tell you why and the details as to why the new one was built, but you don't want to hear it from  me.

For once you are right.  And you say there are people here that do nothing but incite ... if the shoe fits......
Integrity is doing what is right when no one else is watching.

Diane Amberg

Huh? It was very interesting with all the problems they had getting the new one up and running. Got caught up in some of it ourselves. So what? Waldo and the people who are there now will remember and share  better details than I . So what's your problem bubbie? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ross

Quote from: W. Gray on February 20, 2014, 11:44:10 AM

The Stapleton Airport is on all historical views of Google maps and a large portion of the runway imprints are still on Google as of today.

Here is a diagram of Denver International Airport, 2007, showing the supposed Nazi Swastika.

The airport was ready to open in Oct '93 but the computerized baggage system was not available.

The airport finally opened in 1995 after a manual baggage system was installed.

The attempt to automate baggage handling was abandoned in 2005.

There are 26 miles of abandoned baggage tracks underneath the Airport.

Denver International total land area is a little less the size of Elk Falls Township.

Hey thank you W. Gray. I learned something new today

Ross

Quote from: nykkylsdymes on February 20, 2014, 11:51:40 AM
For once you are right.  And you say there are people here that do nothing but incite ... if the shoe fits......

Excellent response nykkylsdymes.
I think most of the finer points of the topic were overlooked.

Bullwinkle

Thank you Waldo, for the history, but this is about the unexplained underground construction and the murals depicting genocide. Having looked at the youtube clips provided by Warph, it is quite disturbing. Why are such pictures displayed in a public place?

Try to peruse the topic at hand, Ms Curtin, and spare us your personal travel adventures.

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk