Official County Newspaper

Started by W. Gray, February 12, 2014, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 15, 2014, 12:21:40 PM
You are stalling. What does being dependent on Elk County businesses have to do with taxes? I assume he was talking about business advertising, which most all newspapers depend on, and subscriptions which people buy. Asking about that is not a defense of anybody...and again with the EK business. How boring!  More totally unsubstancated allegations. Isn't that beneath you? Or do you dream up this stuff while you are asleep?  :D :D :D :D
No, I really don't get the connection between any local paper and local taxes. If you are so smart, explain it to me. If you can't, how about someone else, please.What do Elk County taxes have to do with the local paper? If somebody doesn't like the paper, one just doesn't buy it. How do taxes come into the picture?

Is Elk Connected, LLC boring to you?

The editor has stated that he is affiliated with Elk Konnected, LLC and he was communicating with an Elk County Employee who was/is on the Elk Konnected, LLC Steering Committee and he referenced talking with the self professed founding member of Elk Konnected, LLC who is also a Steering Committee Member. All while bad mouthing Elk County Citizens. The Konnections are very clear and evident in the e-mail. Have you even bothered to read the e-mail?

I suppose this is a Quality of Life Function and Improved Education for Elk County, is that boring to you?

You just fail to comprehend anything or you prefer to avoid the truth or you would have a complete understanding from previous posts. IMO

Or is it you just want to be argumentative for the simple fact of being argumentative.

Please consult your dictionary for further explanations.

Shouldn't this post e under politics?
What newspaper doesn't have some form of politics in it?
Just asking?

Diane Amberg

No Ross. It's your constant referrals to EK that are boring!!!!!. Everyone knows how you feel, why keep repeating it over and over? Nothing you say about EK is ever new and goes back for years! It's about the tax reference ! Yes, I saw the unfortunate conversation.They should have known the spies are everywhere and  they would never get away with being critical on a county phone, or it was done on purpose to flush out the enemy. How would I know?  ???  I did reread the posts several times and assumed I wasn't understanding it because it seemed so silly.
What has that phone call to do with local taxes supporting the newspaper? Are you all trying to say that it's Elk County tax money that pays for the legal notices? It would be tax money in any other paper too, right? So you are looking for punitive damages to the  local newspaper because of a telephone conversation?  Just because someone was caught voicing a criticism? AW, you poor victims.  You all verbally stab and attack and insult  and disagree and name call anybody at any time and call it free speech and justified, but they do it and you few are readying the tar bucket? That's really funny!
I had nothing to do with what section this was posted in. Ask elsewhere.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 15, 2014, 12:52:59 PM
No Ross.it's your constant referrals to EK that are boring. Everyone knows how you feel, why keep repeating it over and over/ Nothing you say about EK is ever new and goes back for years! it's about the taxes ! Yes, I saw the unfortunate conversation.They should have known the spies are everywhere and  would never get away with being critical on a county phone, or it was done on purpose to flush out the enemy. How would I know. What has that to do with local taxes supporting the newspaper?
I had nothing to do with what section this was posted in. Ask elsewhere.

I think You are so correct there is nothing new about Elk Konnected, LLC just the same old manipulation  and now you are apparently calling them spies and enemies, is that right? 

But, it is Elk Konnected, LLC that keeps putting themselves out there for scrutiny!

And apparently you are saying they were dumb spies, what else could you be saying?

I'd laugh but it's not funny?   What are they spying on? Who is Elk Konnected, LLC's Enemy?

Is this the thoughts of your Konnected friends?

If so why do they make enemies?

What do you have to say in their defense?

So apparently the citizens need to know this strategy, right?

Diane Amberg

Nope, try again. Read who was spying on whom...besides I was just being facetious.and not serious at all. And no comment on the tax business? I'm putting you back on ignore...not worth my time trying to get you to understand me 'cause ya don't want to. Besides, it might be Liz writing as me. huh?  Totally nutz!

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 15, 2014, 01:27:19 PM
Nope, try again. Read who was spying on whom...besides I was just being facetious.and not serious at all. And no comment on the tax business? I'm putting you back on ignore...not worth my time trying to get you to understand me 'cause ya don't want to. Besides, it might be Liz writing as me. huh?  Totally nutz!

Might be Liz ?

Can't handle the heat and the truth so its off to being a figment of my imagination once again.

Good job, good cop out!

ROFLMAO  BIG TIME.

Bullwinkle

What is so difficult to understand about this paper being paid with tax money to post official county business.

What a loon.

upoladeb

Diane have you went and listened to the comissoners meeting link?You might know what everyone is talking about.

Diane Amberg

I finally did catch up. Thanks. It's still going to be tax money that pays for the legal notices, no matter which paper is used, right? If someone had just posted that it was about legal notices, I'd have gotten it the first time. It sounded like somehow taxes were being "given" to the paper to support it. Legal notices are a business transaction ,not charity. I understand now. What happens next?

Bullwinkle

Amazing what you can learn by doing your homework.  :o :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk