Official County Newspaper

Started by W. Gray, February 12, 2014, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Ok, I'll tell you, finally. CCTP= Chronic Complaining Taxpayers. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jane

Can someone tell us what Rudy has done to help Elk County and where he has spent his money. One of the reasons we do not take the paper any more is there is very little in his paper that has to do with the school activity and Howard. If he does put it in the paper, Howard is the last of the information to go in and we sometimes thought it had been shortened to make room for other information from other towns.

And Diane you are the pot calling the kettle black as you did the same thing to Red that you said he did.

nykkylsdymes

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 14, 2014, 11:58:11 AM
Red, that is so typical of you. >:( Immediately attack the person who posts. That question is really rude and out of line with the debate. She does so much for the community  residents above and beyond keeping her business afloat. I'm sure you don't shop there anyway, so what's it to you? CCTP!

Good lord, Diane.  How did Red attack her with his post????  He asked a pointed question baring the fact that businesses are out to make money, period.  Please don't tell me that the store in Howard is solely here to "promote the community".  If they are they need to work harder because the population is dwindling every day and no new business seem to be attracted to come to the little burg of Howard.  Oh and just so we are clear, I have shopped at her store and I do live here... you on the other hand do not.

Nah CCTP.... Confident Concerned Tax Payers.
Integrity is doing what is right when no one else is watching.

Patriot

Thank you, Jane.  You are shining ray of light in an ever darkening room full of blind followers.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 14, 2014, 12:36:22 PM
Ok, I'll tell you, finally. CCTP= Chronic Complaining Taxpayers. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fits nicely with the other perjorative you & your supporters use: CAVE (Citizens Against Virtually Everything).  Seems you, too, are not above slumming in the gutter with defaming projections.  The difference is that you and yours try to hide yours behind cute little elementary school catch phrases. 

Diane Amberg

Yup. slummimg everytime I come here. Oh sure. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  yet I'm told to grow thicker skin because you really "care." What a joke. You are right, I don't live there but I'm not even repected for what I know about where I do live!  Many of your topics are not local, they are national. Again some of sit back look down your nose and pick and pick and pick on some of us until some one stands up and says "enough already" and then some slug rams them for doing the same as has been done to them over and over and over until they have had enough....how convienent and what a double standard..the universal home of the insecure who never says a word unless they can put someone down. Time to grow up kiddies. Sheesh.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 14, 2014, 01:20:33 PM
Yup.slummimg everytime I come here.Oh sure. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  yet I'm told to grow thicker skin because you really care .What a joke.You are right,I don't live there but I'm not even repescted for what I know about where I do live!  Many of your topics are not local,they are national. and again people pick and pick and pick until some one stands up and says "enough already" and then some slug rams them or doing the same as has been done to them...how convienent and what a double standard..the universal home of the insecure who never says a word unless they can put someone down. Time to grow up kiddies. Sheesh.

I am only guessing, but if being 'repescted' is anything like being respected, it's earned.  And please recheck your typing, grammar and punctuation.  You appear to be slipping a bit.  Care for some cheese n crackers with that whine?

nykkylsdymes

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 14, 2014, 01:20:33 PM
Yup.slummimg everytime I come here.Oh sure. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  yet I'm told to grow thicker skin because you really care .What a joke.You are right,I don't live there but I'm not even repescted for what I know about where I do live!  Many of your topics are not local,they are national. and again people pick and pick and pick until some one stands up and says "enough already" and then some slug rams them or doing the same as has been done to them...how convienent and what a double standard..the universal home of the insecure who never says a word unless they can put someone down. Time to grow up kiddies. Sheesh.

Diane, you really must stop being a victim.  You feel you are not respected, sorry to hear that.  I don't care about what you know where you live which is why I don't read your daily blog.  East coast happenings....boring.

Now the topic at hand was about the Official County Newspaper.  I believe Rudy Taylor is full of crap most of the times. I don't think he really helps promote the county.  Yes, he is there for good time pictures and makes people feel good about themselves.  But I don't like the fact that my tax money goes to a newspaper whose owner  talks bad the people of this county.  I do think that a lot of his "scribbles" is second hand and not verified as truth. That being said, I won't waste the 75 cents to get it. 

Integrity is doing what is right when no one else is watching.

Patriot

Quote from: nykkylsdymes on February 14, 2014, 01:41:41 PM
Diane, you really must stop being a victim.  You feel you are not respected, sorry to hear that.

DAYUM!  Where have we heard that before... dozens of times.

Diane Amberg

So don't read his paper if you don't like it.That's why there were many different papers in the long past .All took different stances. All thought the rest were nuts or crooks.
As far as my typing... remember, I was self taught and had a terrible teacher. I think I've gotten a little better... perhaps a C now instead of an F? As far as the rest, why bother? Most of you all don't...and some even flaunt it! Also no matter what I say you will work hard to find something negative to say about it...My east coast thread. Boring? Then it wasn't written for you. There are others who enjoy it.  Go find your jollies elsewhere. Yes, I have been in the drugstore/ market...not recently of course. They really went out of their way to see if we needed anything. Nice people.   
   She did not deserve to be jumped on like that. It was very obvious that there was no point in her saying anything else. It would have just attracted more lightning. It was a criticism disguised as a question and was intended to try to discourage her from stating her opinion any further.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk