Greetings from California

Started by Anmar, February 10, 2014, 02:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

Hope everyone is doing well.  I'm missing Elk county and just wanted to stop and say hi...
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Mom70x7

Well, my goodness - you just missed another couple of inches of snow.  :laugh:

Life is as good here as can be. As you know, it all depends upon your point of view.

Wilma

Why don't you just come see us and bring some of your sunshine and warm weather with you?

Diane Amberg

Hi! Some of us are still here.Nice to hearfrom you again.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Anmar

Thanks for the welcome.  Weather all over the country has been crazy.  We are in the early stages of one of the worst droughts in California history.  Meanwhile the rest of the country is experiencing too much snow and rain. 

We'll take that extra snow off your hands.

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Wilma

No, you have to trade your warm and dry.  You can't have our snow for nothing.

Diane Amberg

Bullwinkle

I've been watching the drought situation in California. It will surely affect the price of food throughout the country. Not a pretty picture. Just make sure they keep the vinyards watered.  ;D

Still recovering here from last two dry years.

Judy Harder

Welcome back.  You were missed. As for the weather........not a thing we can do about it but moan and cuss and live with it.
Yes, I have had enough white stuff and cold. It is February and I for one would rather have it now than in April when all is blooming and growing and all that jazz.
Am anxious to hear lawn mowers starting and all grumping about having to cut the growing grass. See never happy. LOL
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk