More east coast happenings

Started by Patriot, February 08, 2014, 11:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Delaware doctor denied stepdaughter food, bathroom use -mother
Reuters
By Lacey Johnson February 6, 2014 3:15 PM

GEORGETOWN, Delaware (Reuters) - A well-known Delaware doctor would punish his stepdaughter by making her stand for hours with her arms outstretched, depriving her of food and forbidding her from using the bathroom, the girl's mother told a court on Thursday.

Pauline Morse testified that she refrained from intervening in order not to undermine her celebrated husband, Dr Melvin Morse, a best-selling author on near-death experiences.

Melvin Morse is standing trial on child endangerment charges. He was arrested in 2012 after the girl, then 11, told authorities that she had been waterboarded on four occasions.

Full story:  http://news.yahoo.com/delaware-doctor-denied-stepdaughter-food-bathroom-mother-201502673.html

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Didja think I missed this? Not hardly. ;D    Now ya gotta understand, downstate in the area of Georgetown and south is where da majority of the creepy crawlies hang out, what we have of 'em. Them's those unedumacated rural hicks and dem no gooders and their ilk. Sadly, that's where the Repubs are too...Come to your own calusion. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
Of course up here we have Wilmington which has become a real shooting gallery. Some of you who think shooting is the best way to solve problems...come on out, ya can prove yer skills right down in the valley of Wilmington. Parts of it I wouldn't go near any more for huge money! But being retired, I don't have to. :P

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on February 08, 2014, 11:15:27 AM

Delaware doctor denied stepdaughter food, bathroom use -mother
Reuters
By Lacey Johnson February 6, 2014 3:15 PM

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 08, 2014, 02:42:22 PM
Didja think I missed this? Not hardly. ;D    Now ya gotta understand, downstate in the area of Georgetown and south is where da majority of the creepy crawlies hang out, what we have of 'em. Them's those unedumacated rural hicks and dem no gooders and their ilk. Sadly, that's where the Repubs are too...Come to your own calusion. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
Of course up here we have Wilmington which has become a real shooting gallery. Some of you who think shooting is the best way to solve problems...come on out, ya can prove yer skills right down in the valley of Wilmington. Parts of it I wouldn't go near any more for huge money! But being retired, I don't have to. :P

So ya all got them unedumacted hicks fer doctors up thar, do ya?
And ya got a shootin gallery, wow jus wow!
And all thet name calling you'uns throw around up thar, wow!

I sure am glad to be living way down here with a bunch of well mannered redneck hicks that realize that shootin is for game to put in the fridgedair!

I can't hardly stand to drive to no stinkin city. We got farm fresh air out here.

We got a classy lifestyle down here purty nice an friendly for the most part.
I don't hear of no problems like that thar here in Elk County.
We got us a great quality of life with the exception of a very few of them elite type peoples, that don't understand what dey got here. They always want to create un-needed debt.

Don't get upset now I'se Just having some fun with Diane. I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying these winter days.

You take care ow, ya hear! Don't let all the problems. you listed up there bother you one little bit.

Bye-Bye!

Diane Amberg

We also don't pull people down off'n their tractors and whup the crap outta 'em neither.
Normally I wouldn't have seen your post since I have you on ignore,but since you posted here I posted to see what ya wanted.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on February 08, 2014, 06:50:02 PM
We also don't pull people down off'n their tractors and whup the crap outta 'em neither.
Normally I wouldn't have seen your post since I have you on ignore,but since you posted here I posted to see what ya wanted.

I f you are talking to me, I don't want nothing! I was just wishing you well, with just a little leg pulling.

TTFN

Diane Amberg

Then ya better pull both. I can't have unequal legs... only good for walking around the sides of hills.

Diane Amberg

By the way, since this new thread, which was placed, not by me, in the politics section, I can only assume  that certain people with negative, always complaining reputations are going to be up to no good. Tread carefully or I will have your ears for saucers. >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk