To the Boobs, Unsociable Idiots & CAVE people of Elk County.

Started by Patriot, January 22, 2014, 11:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Hypocrisy & arrogance from the elite progressives among us... for a good time, follow the link in the quote below. Hear for yourself what the local 'power brokers' really think of you.  And then imagine what you haven't heard.

Quote from: ROSS on January 21, 2014, 01:07:02 PM
I have posted a couple of audios, the audios (an MP3 format) are conversations that were recorded at the January Elk County Commissioners Meeting, for your benefit of knowledge. Please read the note first.

Click here: https://app.box.com/s/dv5frjad5ddra6i3fn51 for the recordings.

Make of them, what you will.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

upoladeb

as one of the cave people I think Rudy has a right to state his opinion, and to quit the paper over it would be idiotic.

Bullwinkle

So now, those who don't support the cronyism are idiot's as well. It is not "the" paper, it is "a" paper and as with many others is much too biased for me. I would have seconded the motion in a heartbeat.

upoladeb

Bullwinkle

Huh  ???  Would you like to give some examples of these "different" forms. Surely you aren't insinuating that people who simply agree with each other on some issues are "cronies".

upoladeb

Ross

Quote from: upoladeb on January 24, 2014, 06:46:31 AM
as one of the cave people I think Rudy has a right to state his opinion, and to quit the paper over it would be idiotic.

I'm deaf but I heard and I listened.

Sure Rudy has a right to voice has a right to voice his opinion, but that is not what this is about.
This is about him using an Elk County Employee to back Stab the citizens of Elk County through a County email program.

He never expected the email to go public, I guess he must have figured taxpayer owned devices and emails are private and not public information. He need to reread his latest editorial on social media and apply that information to email and publicly owned equipment and email.

But it definitely I my opinion, show the continued workings and negative attitude of Elk Konnected, LLC .

Wake up, upoladeb:

1. Rudy has expressed his affiliation with Elk connected, LLC
                        2. He addressed the email to an Elk County Employee who has been a long time member
                                 of Elk Konnected, LLC and a member of the Elk Konnected, LLC Steering Committee.
                        3. Rudy also brought in the Founding member and Steering Committee member of
                                of Elk Konnected, LLC

Of course this is just my opinion and my opinion is made publicly, not privately on Government equipment and expected to be kept secret.

This was not expressing his opinion, this was back stabbing everyone in Elk County with the exception of what he might consider the elite.

Do you Mr. Upoladeb is this the kind of thing that you Elk Konnected, LLC FOLLOWERS believe to be a positive attitude?

Every where I have ever worked or ever been this type of action was referred to as back stabbing.  How long has this back stabbing been going on and how long will it continue?

Ross

Quote from: ROSS on January 26, 2014, 07:59:00 AM
I'm deaf but I heard and I listened.

Sure Rudy has a right to voice has a right to voice his opinion, but that is not what this is about.
This is about him using an Elk County Employee to back Stab the citizens of Elk County through a County email program.

He never expected the email to go public, I guess he must have figured taxpayer owned devices and emails are private and not public information. He need to reread his latest editorial on social media and apply that information to email and publicly owned equipment and email.

But it definitely I my opinion, show the continued workings and negative attitude of Elk Konnected, LLC .

Wake up, upoladeb:

1. Rudy has expressed his affiliation with Elk connected, LLC
                        2. He addressed the email to an Elk County Employee who has been a long time member
                                 of Elk Konnected, LLC and a member of the Elk Konnected, LLC Steering Committee.
                        3. Rudy also brought in the Founding member and Steering Committee member of
                                of Elk Konnected, LLC

Of course this is just my opinion and my opinion is made publicly, not privately on Government equipment and expected to be kept secret.

This was not expressing his opinion, this was back stabbing everyone in Elk County with the exception of what he might consider the elite.

Do you Mr. Upoladeb is this the kind of thing that you Elk Konnected, LLC FOLLOWERS believe to be a positive attitude?

Every where I have ever worked or ever been this type of action was referred to as back stabbing.  How long has this back stabbing been going on and how long will it continue?

Rudy did state in the e-mail from the editor that he would do an expose' but no one would understand it, didn't he?

What would his expose' expose that isn't exposed right here on this thread?

I would love to see him write an expose' in his newspaper, but I doubt he is capable of do such a thing!

Bullwinkle

Quote from: upoladeb on January 25, 2014, 02:51:34 PM
cronies meaning friends in charge.
Your nebulous statements have no impact on the discussion. A crony is a contemporary, an intimate friend. Cronyism has nothing to do with being "in charge". It has to do with doing favors and working together to achieve an agenda.

Ross

Quote from: Bullwinkle on January 26, 2014, 10:22:08 AM
     Your nebulous statements have no impact on the discussion. A crony is a contemporary, an intimate friend. Cronyism has nothing to do with being "in charge". It has to do with doing favors and working together to achieve an agenda.

You hit the nail on the head Bullwinkle. 

Upoladeb may I ask your definition of social idiots?

Perhaps some questions might help with your definition!

Try these questions:

Really who are social idiots?

Would possibly be People that call others names in a bullying way?

Would possibly be People that are unable to answer reasonable questions about their activities?

Would it possibly be People that lie? 

Would it possibly be People that work in secrecy from the rest of their surrounding society?

Would it possibly be People that avoid the interest of people on this local forum, especially when they said they said they would utilize this forum to keep the people informed and then refuse to communicate openly and honestly?

Would it possibly be People that offer up to do an expose' in secret and then make excuses not to do it?

Doesn't this actually define social idiots?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk