Started by Mom70x7, November 30, 2013, 02:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on November 30, 2013, 09:28:57 PM
Ross, shut up.

Such a sweet love note!
Thank you for the encouragement Wilma.

ROFLMAO

Are you caving to the pressure of the truth.
That truth being, what you want in a Taj Mahal is not a necessity for our tiny Kommunity !

You wouldn't go along with a State Audit or the West Elk School District to determine what the District really needs would you? Of course tell them about the Moline Grade School and the possiblity of re-acquiring it.

No, I don't think so, because it would make sense to do that.

Do you believe in being Smart, Frugal and Sensible?

If not tell me to shut up again, I promise not to be upset with you, just like I'm not upset with you now. You are entitled to say whatever you desire, it says so in the Constitution. The same goes for your opinion.

Be SMART, be SENSIBLE, be FRUGAL, re-open the Moline Grade School and save millions and problems solved.

Be SMART, Be SENSIBLE, Be FRUGAL, Just say," NO"

Diane Amberg

Our teachers' rooms...we don't call them "lounges," because nobody has time to lounge there...   have all that plus phones, so teachers can make private calls to parents, or use their own cell phones for same. Teachers not on lunch duty can also eat there and/or meet with other teachers on their team. No, teachers don't need to be glued to the kids at all times!
Ross, you keep breaking "Di's Law". You simply don't know that you don't know!

Diane Amberg

One of our problems here in calculating student/teacher ratio is including teachers who do not have permanent classrooms,(home rooms) such has the librarian, music teacher,gym teacher and art teacher... makes the division by a larger number and makes the class sizes seem smaller.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 03, 2013, 11:22:38 AM
Our teachers' rooms...we don't call them "lounges," because nobody has time to lounge there...   have all that plus phones, so teachers can make private calls to parents, or use their own cell phones for same. Teachers not on lunch duty can also eat there and/or meet with other teachers on their team. No, teachers don't need to be glued to the kids at all times!
  You simply don't know that you don't know!

The figment of my imagination has returned with information may be of interest to folks in Delaware and her expert opinion that children at school apparently don't require supervision outside of the classroom. How interesting.

Who cares what you call the teachers lounge in Delaware. Seriously a lounge by any other name is still a lounge, just as a rose by any other name is still a rose. Apples and Oranges are different just as Delaware and Kansas are different. Now ending kindergarten class. Sarcasm is intended, thank you for noticing.

Perhaps if they knew someone was paying attention there might be less bullying incidents on school property. But, I suppose that Delaware thinks opposite of my thinking. That's okay for Delaware which just hundreds and  hundreds of miles from West Elk School district.

And here the figment of my imagination is saying, "Ross, you keep breaking "Di's Law"." And not a thing about Wilma saying "Ross, shut up.", go figure! This figment thinks she knows the laws and i hate to break it to her but there are no laws here, there are rules! But as a hall monitor who is self appointed applys rules only as she see's fit and not equally across the board. Fer shame, but I forgive her, her errors and will not give the teacher an "F" for failure as a self appointed hall monitor.

Do you reckon there might be a Konnection between my figment and Wilma?
You know a Konnection?

I even request she give me more of the effects of the ill gotten power. Thank you figment!

LOL

Be SMART, be SENSIBLE, be FRUGAL, re-open the Moline Grade School and save millions and problems solved.

Be SMART, Be SENSIBLE, Be FRUGAL,   Just say," NO "
Or will you follow the Konnection and do what it wants?

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 03, 2013, 11:27:50 AM
One of our problems here in calculating student/teacher ratio is including teachers who do not have permanent classrooms,(home rooms) such has the librarian, music teacher,gym teacher and art teacher... makes the division by a larger number and makes the class sizes seem smaller.

Not applicable here, again perhaps in Delaware.

Ross

You know we have a Liberal Democrat President that is or was a visionary, a community organizer and now he is using those supposed skills in the Oval Office and where is it getting us?

How about a nearly bankrupt country with a lowered international credit rating, disrespect by other nations for the office of our President and ObamaCare.

And where is ObamaCare getting us? With millions of people losing their medical insurance.  How's that for good news for a visionary liberal?

Oh and doctors are retiring early and others are quitting and some doctors refusing to accept the lower pay of accepting medicare patients.

And have you heard the latest about hospital billings? Oh my god, $500 per stitch. Good job Obama the Visionary. But I bet your vision didn't foresee that when you decided to become a Health Insurance Salesman.

The school board does not want to hear your opinion or your true input. Or they would have allowed space on their survey for comments, or they would have allowed more than a half an hour for a Kommunity Meeting. And at their School Board Meeting they would not have acted so skittish about who would be on the stage. It was like pulling teeth as to who would be on the stage.

Do we need Visionary's in Elk County that are blinded by greed or self importance?

If you think not, spread the word and get as many people as you can to register to vote!

Be SMART, Be SENSIBLE, Be FRUGAL,   Just say," NO "
I forgot to show the $500 dollars a stitch info so here it is"

Why Hospitals Can Charge $500 Per Stitch
'NYT' takes an extensive look at hospital billing
By Evann Gastaldo,  Newser Staff
Posted Dec 3, 2013 1:57 PM CST

Hospital billing is notoriously complicated—and treatment at a US hospital is notoriously expensive. The New York Times highlights those issues in an extensive piece today, and uses stitches and similar treatments as an example of both points: One patient at a California hospital was billed $2,229.11 to get three stitches; another patient at the same hospital was charged $1,696 to have a gash sealed with skin glue. At a New York City hospital, a patient was billed $3,355.96 for five stitches; in Jacksonville, $2,000 for three stitches; in Michigan, $3,000 for six stitches.

http://www.newser.com/story/178559/why-hospitals-can-charge-500-per-stitch.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_top

Wilma

What does that have to do with the subject of this thread?  Get with it or get out.

farmgal67357

I've been in that school, and I've seen how it's set up. Hubby used to teach there. It's something to think about. I know we don't live in a huge city, but crazy is everywhere!! For example, school shootings don't just happen in big towns. Heaven forbid ANYTHING like that happens here!!
Lisa
Quote from: Wilma on November 30, 2013, 07:22:22 PM
We need more with first hand knowledge of the conditions to "just say".
Lisa

Ross

Quote from: farmgal67357 on December 03, 2013, 07:38:51 PM
I've been in that school, and I've seen how it's set up. Hubby used to teach there. It's something to think about. I know we don't live in a huge city, but crazy is everywhere!! For example, school shootings don't just happen in big towns. Heaven forbid ANYTHING like that happens here!!
Lisa

I must ask what small rural community with a distance of 60 t0 80 mile from the nearest large city has had a shooting?

Please provide an internet link.

Thank you.

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk