Updated: Speaking of crap from Delaware...

Started by Patriot, July 20, 2013, 11:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on July 24, 2013, 04:13:02 PM
Nope.  There are no personal attacks or directed affronts coming out of Delaware.  Nope, none at all.

Now, anybody up for a discussion of the other crap coming out of Delaware (i.e. power hungry government bureaucrats who abuse their power in apparent efforts to keep people oppressed)?

Being she is konnected, I bet she makes that organization proud with all that positive feedback.

Patriot

Quote from: ROSS on July 24, 2013, 05:00:37 PM
Being she is konnected, I bet she makes that organization proud with all that positive feedback.

Well, Ross. I've heard, in first person, some comments by other Konnected folks when they thought no one was listening... I suspect they think our favorite Orwellian Delawarian is actually pretty tame.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 24, 2013, 06:35:30 PM
Ross, having explained what you really meant, I'll excuse what you said about how long you've been "here". You didn't make it clear either, bubby.  Half your own fault.  Some of you don't understand what "civil" means, so I gave up trying to be so some time ago. .

You will excuse me, how civil of you after calling me a liar.

Half your own fault.

You fault me for your inability to communicate? How civil of you!

You said and I quote:
Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 24, 2013, 11:53:15 AM
You weren't here then. Your lack of local history and "outsider" status is showing by talking that way. Tsk,tsk.

Really Diane how can you call me an outsider? Who is the outsider someone that lives 1,291 MI, 19 hours 41 minutes away or someone that lives in the county? An honest answer please teacher, and please be civil.

Do you yourself understand the meaning of civil?

Is being civil blaming someone else, politely. for your own errors?

I hope you have a very good and civil night.

Patriot

...I'll excuse what you said about how long you've been "here". ..

How magnanimous.

..And Mr.Moose still owes me an explination...

Whatever an 'explination' is, I'm sure the demand was a tad haughty.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Bullwinkle

Well, well, well.

I think I'll respond the way you've done it time after time.

Ya want an explanation from me ? Bite me. Ya don't like what I post, ya don't have to read it.

Try again, ya throw manure at me, I throw it back.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Diane Amberg

Pat, I spelled that on wrong on purpose to see if you were paying attention..really! HA! I've gotta have fun too ya know.
Bull, ya sound rather bigoted to me.  You are tap dancing trying to get me and it won't work. Don't bother. I totally get the kind of person you are... . A forum IBBA because you can hide and misbehave here in ugly ways you wouldn't dare anywhere else. Most forums have a few who try to do that, but usually they get banned pretty quick. Especially when they have picked out a few to bully from their hiding place. I'm not hiding. I'm right out front .You know exactly who I am and I am brave enough to stand up to your nonsense .especially when I disagree on something and you go on a rude frontal attack instead of just agreeing to disagree...but I do have a secret weapon. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel:
     It's hard not to read a Delaware thread ya know... I do try to skip much of your agitating. But, sometimes it's fun to watch ya boil over. :angel:
Ross, if you are so aware of what was going on locally in 2007, when I was invited to join the forum, please share. One did not have to live there to be involved and very concerned . People from both coasts and lot of states prayed and were very concerned. I'll always think those prayers worked.
No more swipes at Delaware? Gee, ya must be dissapointed. :-*

larryJ

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A thread specifically started for name-calling, bashing, insulting, antagonizing and hateful posts.  Long overdue IMHO. I say that because it is a thread where those of you who wish to participate in such a behavior can concentrate your efforts at all the above mentioned activities and leave the other threads alone.  Yay!

Larry(staying out of politics unless its warranted)j ::)
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Oldtimer

It is difficult to tell where the Most Crap is coming from, Delaware or Elk County. The Forum continues to reach new lows everyday. The fun and informative posts are gone, thanks to a few people.

Diane Amberg

;D ;D ;D I'm out numbered by Elk County people. Please remember,I did not start this thread. Gotta go finish the fund drive letter. 

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 25, 2013, 09:48:14 AM
;D ;D ;D I'm out numbered by Elk County people. Please remember,I did not start this thread. Gotta go finish the fund drive letter. 

You called me an outsider and a liar and tried to fault me for your lack of communication skills, and then tell people they don't know how to be civil. What kind of thinking is that exactly? Does that kind of thinking come with a college degree of some sort?

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 25, 2013, 09:04:44 AM
People from both coasts and lot of states prayed and were very concerned. I'll always think those prayers worked.
What people, who?
Why such obscure remarks?
They totally mean nothing!
Is that the best communicating you can do?
What in the world are you talking about, prayed for what?
Were they praying for rain?
Were they praying that local politicians might become honest people?
What?
There is that lack of communication skills coming through again.
Are you sure you were a teacher even for a year?

And then you failed, yes teacher failed to answer some simple questions, why?

If a student doesn't answer questions he fails right? Are you a failure?

You broached the subject of being civil, will you give it a shot yourself?

Are you in Elk County or Outside of Elk County?

Doesn't that literally make you an outsider?

You only have long distant hearsay to go on right?

Please answer my previous post, thank you?

Quote from: ROSS on July 24, 2013, 07:25:03 PM

Really Diane how can you call me an outsider? Who is the outsider someone that lives 1,291 MI, 19 hours 41 minutes away or someone that lives in the county? An honest answer please teacher, and please be civil.

Do you yourself understand the meaning of civil?

Is being civil blaming someone else, politely. For your own errors.

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 25, 2013, 09:48:14 AM

Poor, poor outsider trying to tell us what is happening in our own county, pity me.
Where are all those konnections you have in Elk County?
Do they even exist?
Won't they back you?
Or are they all cowards?
What the heck are you talking about?
Who is the outsider now?

I gotta go finish my fund drive letter too!
Maybe, I can squeeze in sometime to write President Obama a letter and invite him to dinner.

Bye-bye!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk