This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Someone Created A Poop Map Of San Francisco To Track City's Homeless

(On a high school senior trip to San Fran in 1956, I remember walking thru the Mission District and seeing piles of poop and urine tracts from doorways where the homeless slept the night before.  So this isn't a new thing.  It has been going on since the first homeless person hit town many, many years ago...
For the map, checkout: http://jennz0r.github.io/wasteland/)

Via Daily Caller:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/01/eureka-someone-created-a-poop-map-of-san-francisco-to-track-the-homeless/

Want to know where the homeless relieve themselves in San Francisco? Lucky for you, there's now an interactive poop map that pinpoints which Golden City streets people defecate on.

Jennifer Wong, a web developer, created the map — dubbed "Human Wasteland" — to find where the homeless dwell in the West Coast city, according to Reuters. Her efforts got a boost thanks to the growing problem with people using Frisco streets as commodes.

The city received over 5,000 complaints about feces and urine from June to November 2014. Wong used this data for her map that depicted where there's the most crap happening.

Remember this one:
http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/25/epa-told-employees-to-stop-pooping-in-the-hallway/

It's widely known that many employees in the Environmental Protection Agency really care about the environment, but this may go a little too far even for them.

Management for EPA's Region 8 office in Denver, Colorado, sent an email earlier this year telling employees to cease their gross bathroom habits, including pooping in the hallway.

The news site Government Executive obtained an email from EPA Deputy Regional Administrator Howard Cantor from earlier this year, mentioning "several incidents" in the agency's office building, including clogged the toilets and "an individual placing feces in the hallway."

Things apparently got so bad, the agency "consulted" with workplace violence expert John Nicoletti, who — not surprisingly — said poop in the hallways was an office health and safety risk. Nicoletti said such actions were dangerous and those responsible would "probably escalate" their feces plans.

"Management is taking this situation very seriously and will take whatever actions are necessary to identify and prosecute these individuals," Cantor wrote, pleading those with knowledge of the poop culprits to come forward.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

MASSIVE Protest Breaks Out In Front Of
"Racist" Fox News!

(And by massive I mean one adult and one child...)

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Black Panther Leader: 2015 Time To Build An Army, Practice With Firearms

(America: 2015 Time to build a army, practice with firearms and wipeout the Black Panther terrorists...)

Via Breitbart:
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2014/12/31/malik-shabazz-to-black-panthers-2015-time-to-build-army-go-to-gun-range/

In this week's episode of the official broadcast of the New Black Panthers Party's "Black Power Radio," the former national chairman of the New Black Panther Party and current national president of Black Lawyers for Justice, Malik Zulu Shabazz said 2015 is the time to "build up that army" and go "to the gun range."

"And Mister Malcolm X, he consistently teaches us self defense," Shabazz said. "The most honorable Elijah Muhammad continuously teaches us self defense. The honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey teaches us self defense, and we know, our leader and our teacher the honorable Khalid Abdul Muhammad teaches us self defense. What am I saying? Right now it's time to build up that army. Right now it's time for us to build up those corps, those troops. It's time to get strong. It's time for lifting weights and working out and going to the gun range and all of that."
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

HarperCollins Pulls Atlas Literally Wiping Israel Off The Map After Outrage

(HarperCollins.  Known to be a very Liberal Progressive company and managed by Jews.  Pretty sad they'd even make the map to begin with...)

Via Truth Revolt:
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/harpercollins-pulls-atlas-omitting-israel

After outrage over a HarperCollins atlas designed for schools in the Middle East that literally wiped Israel from the map, the publisher announced Wednesday that it has removed the atlas from "sale in all territories" and apologized for "any offense it caused."

The atlas, which has been on sale for months, was developed to satisfy "local preferences" of English-speaking schools in the Muslim-majority Gulf. HarperCollins promoted the atlas as a tool to provide children "in-depth coverage of the region and its issues" and help them better understand the "relationship between the social and physical environment, the region's challenges [and] its socio-economic development."

"Nice goals," the Washington Post quips, "But there's one problem: Israel is missing. There's Syria. There's Jordan. There's Gaza. But no mention of Israel."
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Wife Beater Dirty Harry Reid Beaten Up By Piece Of Exercise Equipment  :-\
Breaks Ribs Along With Bones In His Ugly Face

(Exercise accident, my foot.   Dirty Harry was probably beaten up by one of the Las Vegas mob guys he works for... or maybe his wife  ;D)

Here's the full statement:

On Friday, the Senate Democratic leaders office suddenly announced that soon-to-be Senate minority leader Harry Reid suffered major injuries while exercising at his home Thursday.

"On Thursday, Senator Reid received treatment at University Medical Center in Las Vegas for injuries sustained in an accident he suffered while exercising at home in Henderson.

A piece of equipment Senator Reid was using to exercise broke, causing him to fall and break a number of ribs and bones in his face.

Senator Reid will return to Washington this weekend and be in the office Tuesday as the Senate prepares to reconvene. His doctors expect a full recovery.

Senator Reid was first brought to St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson by his security detail. He was then transferred to UMC for further testing, where he was admitted overnight as a precaution.

Reid has had several close calls with his health in the past. In 2011, the Senator dislocated his shoulder while jogging in Washington, leaving him with head bump and a black eye, according to USA Today. In 2012, he also suffered from several car accidents in Las Vegas that left him with multiple rib and hip contusions.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Income Inequality?  Obumas Dine At Restaurant That Charges $500,000 For 'Charter Membership'

(Oh darn, he's putting a napkin on.  I got excited, I thought he was trying to stop the bleeding!)

Via Weekly Standard:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamas-dine-restaurant-charging-500000-membership_822640.html

President Barack Obama and his wife, Michael Obama, spent the first night of the new year at Vintage Cave, an upscale restaurant in Hawaii.

"At Vintage Cave Honolulu, one can enjoy exceptional food and wine at the hands of gifted masters of the culinary arts. 'Chef's recommendation' commands a gravitas guaranteed to satisfy the most discerning palate. Seasoned sommelier's conduct the process of pairing wine and food with true finesse and style. Secure in the natural embrace of the cave-like environment, guests are encouraged to relax, 'hit reset' and escape the ordinary," Vintage Cave's description reads on its website.

As Time's Zeke Miller pointed out, membership at the restaurant can set you back $500,000.

Update: Must be nice.

Of course, the president didn't buy a membership, but did proceed with the price fix menu at $295.00 per person. According to Honolulu Magazine, "The total bill for two (at the restaurant), with wine, will approach $1000.00.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

The Zombiefication Of America

By Michael Snyder, December 28th, 2014

Do you know people that seem like they have had their souls sucked out of them?  On dictionary.com, a "zombie" is defined as "the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose".  And that sounds very much like what has happened to tens of millions of Americans.  When you look into their eyes, it doesn't look like anything is even there.  That is because who they once were is now dominated and controlled by the overwhelmingly powerful "matrix" that is being constructed all around us.  As I wrote about the other day, virtually all news, information and entertainment that Americans consume is controlled by just six monolithic corporations.  And today, Americans are more "plugged in" than ever before.  The average person watches 153 hours of television a month in addition to spending countless hours watching movies, playing video games, listening to music, reading books and surfing the Internet.  In the end, all of that "programming" turns many of us into virtual zombies, and that is the way that the elite like it.

Just think about it.  What was the biggest news story in the entire country over the holiday weekend?

*It was the fact that some hackers had taken down the Sony Playstation and Microsoft Xbox networks and millions of kids could not log in and play the video games that they had just received for Christmas.
(See article below)
Sadly, most parents don't even bother to pay attention to what those video games are actually teaching their children.

One of the most popular video games this holiday season is Grand Theft Auto V.  In this game, our kids do things that none of us would ever want them to do in real life...

The game contains scenes where players can have virtual sex with prostitutes then beat them up and steal their money, and a scene of torture where the player is expected to remove a gang rival's teeth one by one using the joy pad, which vibrates as the victim begs for mercy.

It also includes scenes where the player smokes marijuana, and takes the dangerous hallucinogenic drug peyote. There is also a brief instance of necrophilia. Yet GTA V is one of the top-selling computer games in the world.

If you put garbage in, you are eventually going to get garbage out.

And we can see the consequences of this all over the country.

Meanwhile, Americans are becoming increasingly disinterested in things that really matter such as faith, family and the U.S. Constitution.

Instead, many of our spoiled young people are self-obsessed narcissists that loudly complain on social media when they don't get the electronic gadgets that they were expecting for Christmas.

It isn't the end of the world if "Santa" doesn't bring you the latest iPhone.

But Americans today, especially our young people, have such a warped view of reality.  It begins at a very early age, and one of the biggest culprits is our public school system.

For instance, the Blaze recently reported that children down in Texas are being taught that the pilgrims were "essentially America's first terrorists" and that they should listen to their teachers more than they listen to their parents...

Cassidy Vines was so horrified by what a teacher in Texas allegedly told her that she is planning on home-schooling her daughter after Christmas break.

Vines told Glenn Beck on Monday that she recently began noticing a change in her daughter's behavior. Her daughter — who is in kindergarten — started to "snap" at her when she corrected her homework, saying "I'm her mommy, not her teacher."

Vines said a few days after her daughter first snapped at her, she started pronouncing a word incorrectly. Vines corrected her daughter "in the most gentle way possible," but she said her daughter broke down crying, saying "that's how she was taught, and I can't tell her something different because I'm a mommy, not a teacher."

Vines said she was horrified and asked, "Is somebody telling you this at school?"

"She said, 'Yes, I'm only allowed to learn from my teacher,'" Vines remarked.

In this day and age, our public schools have essentially become government indoctrination centers that train our children to let "the matrix" do their thinking for them.  They are taught that they are just highly evolved animals that are here only as the result of a giant cosmic accident, and that morality and values are all relative.

As a result, many of our young people just do whatever is right in their own eyes, and at this point many of them have consciences that have been seared beyond recognition.

For example, how far gone do you have to be in order to sing a "Christmas carol" that includes the line "Deck the halls with rows of dead cops"?...

The brave Portland #Ferguson demonstrators were back at it again Saturday evening, as they blocked the busy intersection of SE 39th and Belmont as a way of stickin' it to the man.

They blocked buses and cars, and got into arguments and physical altercations with several people, including: elderly drivers, disabled bus passengers, a black woman who was trying to pick up her son, and anyone else who dared voice their dissent.

After about 20 minutes of tying up the intersection, the protest moved to nearby Peacock Lane, which is well known for its rows of large Christmas displays. The demonstrators sang parody Christmas carols, which included a brief rendition of "Deck the halls with rows of dead cops."

Our society is breaking down in thousands of different ways, and we can see the evidence of this all around us.

But instead of coming together as a nation, anger, hate and division just continue to grow.  And all of this anger, hate and division is being fueled by the talking heads on television.

It has become exceedingly apparent that most Americans no longer think for themselves.  Rather, most conversations in America today consist of an exchange of sound bites, phrases, ideas and talking points that the "matrix" has fed us.  Most of us are just zombies that spend our days searching for the things that we are desperately craving.  For fictional zombies, that usually consists of brains.  For American zombies, that usually consists of something that will feed our addictions.

So is there any hope for our society, or are we destined to become even more zombiefied?

[...]

Sony Hackers 'Shared' Stolen Employee Login Data

(The real hacking into Sony's internal campaign came about because
of a hack into the Sony game network...)

Via BBC:
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30632711

Data that helped hackers access Sony's internal network came from another group targeting the firm's gaming network, reports the Washington Post.

In an interview, a self-proclaimed Lizard Squad member said it had given stolen data to the Guardians of Peace.

The GoP has carried out several attacks on Sony in a bid to halt the release of comedy film The Interview.

*By contrast, the Lizard Squad targeted Sony's PlayStation network knocking it offline on Christmas Day.

The man interviewed by the newspaper appears to be one of the two members who spoke to the BBC last week.

In the interview, the self-identified senior member of Lizard Squad said his group knew people that were part of GoP. Despite the connection, the spokesman said Lizard Squad did not play a "large part" in the attacks the GoP mounted against Sony.

GoP's attacks involved exposing confidential information about many Sony employees and sharing thousands of emails sent between employees, film stars and movie makers. [...]

However, the Reuters news agency has reported that US investigators are exploring whether North Korea "contracted out" some of the work involved, which could explain how Lizard Squad formed links to GoP.

Lizard Squad members are all based in European nations, said the senior member.

The GoP attacks forced Sony to withdraw the film from its planned release, but it is now available to view online and is on show at some cinemas. It made about $15m (£9.6m) through downloads alone over its first three days of distribution.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

This Is Your Future: Ordering a Pizza In 2015, NSA Style

Just because technology is advancing does not mean that life will necessarily be better in the future.  For example, it imagines what ordering a pizza might be like in the year 2015...

OR

Ordering a Pizza In 2015, DHS Style

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=-lVTDY75mlA

Bon Appétit!
--Warph

-- Warph

Diane Amberg

In 3725 is that a dog on the President's plate? Is somebody funnin' ya? :laugh:

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 03, 2015, 07:11:42 AM
In 3725 is that a dog on the presidents's plate? Is somebody funnin' ya? :laugh:

That is satire, sarcasm. It's symbolic.
Sure it's suppose to be there.
That is part of the humor.
I'd suggest reading the article that is posted with the picture.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk