This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Poll: 60% of Voters Blame Clinton And Obuma For Benghazi Terror Attack

(Reached for comment, Hillary shrieked, "what difference does it make?")

Via Fox News:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/23/fox-news-poll-voters-blame-clinton-and-obama-for-benghazi/

Majorities of American voters blame former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama for what happened at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

The 2012 terrorist attack took place on the anniversary of September 11 and resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including a U.S. ambassador, at the diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya.  A new bipartisan Senate intelligence committee report found that the attacks were preventable and that the State Department, headed by Clinton at the time, had failed to increase security at the U.S. consulate there.

Sixty percent of voters blame Clinton for what happened, according to a Fox News poll released Thursday.  That includes 28 percent who blame her "a great deal" and another 32 percent who say she deserves "some" blame.

Essentially the same number — 59 percent — blames Obama (26 percent "a great deal" and 33 percent "some").

[...]

Unbelievable! Media Blames Chris Stevens for His Own Murder – New Talking Points to Clear Clinton for 2016

By Richard Anthony on Jan 22, 2014

Have any of you ever had a conversation with someone and the other person started-out by saying "Now don't take this personally but...."? When someone starts a conversation like that, you know they are going to insult you in some fashion, and they think by saying "Don't take this personally" that they are getting a pass on the rude remarks they are about to make at your expense. Well you ain't heard nothin' yet!

In a move that can only be considered so low as not to be believed, the liberal media has decided that Ambassador Chris Stevens is to blame for his own death at the hands of terrorists. That's right folks, they are blaming Chris Stevens as the cause of his own death!      

T.V. talk show host and staunch liberal Bill Maher begins by essentially suggesting that the latest intelligence committee report all but exonerates everyone stateside of any incompetence, wrongdoing, or cover up. He then goes on to state who he does think bears some blame.

Maher finally said that Ambassador Christopher Stevens was a — "brave guy, great guy, great diplomat, gutsy — but he does bear some responsibility. I'm sorry. He put some trust in the local militias and they turned on him. Because you probably shouldn't trust local militias in Libya."

The party line for democrats and liberals has been, and will continue to be, that there is nothing to see here, and that there is no scandal; unlike the most important scandal in the world (at least in their minds), Bridgegate. However, Maher has no problem suggesting that murdered Ambassador Christopher Stevens bears some blame.

Bill Maher is not the only one to suggest this. MSNBC's Katty Kay said, "Why were they not properly defended? And this report in a way is very sad because Chris Stevens, who was the ambassador who was killed who was clearly a brave and honorable man, was also fallible, and perhaps didn't ask for, rejected even, some of the security that he might have had."

As 2016 looms in the distance, Democrats are already pondering how to spin a Hillary Clinton campaign that excuses her colossal failures as Secretary of State. The media fix is in, and still two full years from the campaign, we are hearing the early rumblings of media hacks looking to fabricate a narrative that is absurdly false.

And last Thursday, CNN's [Biggest Clown] Piers Morgan told Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) he believed Ambassador Chris Stevens — one of the four Americans killed in the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi, was somehow responsible for his own murder.

Now, knowing the Clinton campaign machine like I do, I believe that this narrative started in Hillary's camp. Now, Mrs. Clinton would never say these horrible and despicable things herself. Oh no – that she leaves up to the liberal media to do! I know, you're going to say, "But Richard, you don't have any proof of that."However, I ask you, where else could that narrative started from? Obama has just continued to lie about the whole thing. To be quite frank, he's got bigger fish to fry than worry about some "Bumps in the road," right? But besides Obama, who will benefit the most if the blame for the entire episode in Benghazi is shifted to the one guy who can't defend himself?  I'm not a math wizard, but I can add 2 + 2. Hillary wants this whole thing to just "go away" so she can gear-up for the big race to the White House.

To sum up: Chris Stevens was not responsible for the reduction in security personnel. His requests for additional security were denied or ignored. Officials at the State and Defense Departments in Washington made the decisions that resulted in reduced security that led to not only his death but 3 others as well and it was not because of "cut-backs by Republicans." Hillary was Stevens' boss, so......

Like I asked in my last article, "Hillary, you allowed Americans to be murdered in Benghazi – Do you really think we are going to let you forget that?" Or for that matter- get away with it?

No way!

[...]

(Still waiting on the CLOWNS at Congress to investigate and take action)

Via WSJ:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304302704579332732276330284

"Shifting blame to our dead ambassador is wrong on the facts. I know—I was there." -- Mr. Gregory Hicks served as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli from July 31 to Dec. 7, 2012.

Last week the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence issued its report on the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya. The report concluded that the attack, which resulted in the murder of four Americans, was "preventable." Some have been suggesting that the blame for this tragedy lies at least partly with Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was killed in the attack. This is untrue: The blame lies entirely with Washington.

The report states that retired Gen. Carter Ham, then-commander of the U.S. Africa Command (Africom) headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, twice offered to "sustain" the special forces security team in Tripoli and that Chris twice "declined." Since Chris cannot speak, I want to explain the reasons and timing for his responses to Gen. Ham. As the deputy chief of mission, I was kept informed by Chris or was present throughout the process.

On Aug. 1, 2012, the day after I arrived in Tripoli, Chris invited me to a video conference with Africom to discuss changing the mission of the U.S. Special Forces from protecting the U.S. Embassy and its personnel to training Libyan forces. This change in mission would result in the transfer of authority over the unit in Tripoli from Chris to Gen. Ham. In other words, the special forces would report to the Defense Department, not State.

Chris wanted the decision postponed but could not say so directly. Chris had requested on July 9 by cable that Washington provide a minimum of 13 American security professionals for Libya over and above the diplomatic security complement of eight assigned to Tripoli and Benghazi. On July 11, the Defense Department, apparently in response to Chris's request, offered to extend the special forces mission to protect the U.S. Embassy.

However, on July 13, State Department Undersecretary Patrick Kennedy refused the Defense Department offer and thus Chris's July 9 request. His rationale was that Libyan guards would be hired to take over this responsibility. Because of Mr. Kennedy's refusal, Chris had to use diplomatic language at the video conference, such as expressing "reservations" about the transfer of authority.

Chris's concern was significant. Transferring authority would immediately strip the special forces team of its diplomatic immunity. Moreover, the U.S. had no status of forces agreement with Libya. He explained to Rear Adm. Charles J. Leidig that if a member of the special forces team used weapons to protect U.S. facilities, personnel or themselves, he would be subject to Libyan law. The law would be administered by judges appointed to the bench by Moammar Gadhafi or, worse, tribal judges.

Chris described an incident in Pakistan in 2011 when an American security contractor killed Pakistani citizens in self-defense, precipitating a crisis in U.S.-Pakistani relations. He also pointed out that four International Criminal Court staff, who had traveled to Libya in June 2012 to interview Gadhafi's oldest son, Saif al-Islam al-Qadhafi, were illegally detained by tribal authorities under suspicion of spying. This was another risk U.S. military personnel might face.

During that video conference, Chris stressed that the only way to mitigate the risk was to ensure that U.S. military personnel serving in Libya would have diplomatic immunity, which should be done prior to any change of authority.

Chris understood the importance of the special forces team to the security of our embassy personnel. He believed that by explaining his concerns, the Defense Department would postpone the decision so he could have time to work with the Libyan government and get diplomatic immunity for the special forces.

According to the National Defense Authorization Act, the Defense Department needed Chris's concurrence to change the special forces mission. But soon after the Aug. 1 meeting, and as a complete surprise to us at the embassy, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta signed the order without Chris's concurrence.

The SenateIntelligence Committee's report accurately notes that on Aug. 6, after the transfer of authority, two special forces team members in a diplomatic vehicle were forced off the road in Tripoli and attacked. Only because of their courage, skills and training did they escape unharmed. But the incident highlighted the risks associated with having military personnel in Libya unprotected by diplomatic immunity or a status of forces agreement. As a result of this incident, Chris was forced to agree with Gen. Ham's withdrawal of most of the special forces team from Tripoli until the Libyan government formally approved their new training mission and granted them diplomatic immunity.

Because Mr. Kennedy had refused to extend the special forces security mission, State Department protocol required Chris to decline Gen. Ham's two offers to do so, which were made after Aug. 6. I have found the reporting of these so-called offers strange, since my recollection of events is that after the Aug. 6 incident, Gen. Ham wanted to withdraw the entire special forces team from Tripoli until they had Libyan government approval of their new mission and the diplomatic immunity necessary to perform their mission safely. However, Chris convinced Gen. Ham to leave six members of the team in Tripoli.

When I arrived in Tripoli on July 31, we had over 30 security personnel, from the State Department and the U.S. military, assigned to protect the diplomatic mission to Libya. All were under the ambassador's authority. On Sept. 11, we had only nine diplomatic security agents under Chris's authority to protect our diplomatic personnel in Tripoli and Benghazi.

I was interviewed by the Select Committee and its staff, who were professional and thorough. I explained this sequence of events. For some reason, my explanation did not make it into the Senate report.

To sum up: Chris Stevens was not responsible for the reduction in security personnel. His requests for additional security were denied or ignored. Officials at the State and Defense Departments in Washington made the decisions that resulted in reduced security. Sen. Lindsey Graham stated on the Senate floor last week that Chris "was in Benghazi because that is where he was supposed to be doing what America wanted him to do: Try to hold Libya together." He added, "Quit blaming the dead guy."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Top 10 Stories of 2013: Year in Review

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Truths that need to be told about Hillary Clinton from Dick Morris

By Richard Anthony on Jan 24, 2014

A very good and dear friend of mine, Dan Bekins, owner of Executives Service Agency in Phoenix, Arizona, contacted me with some information regarding Hillary Clinton. Dan suggested that I do some research to verify it for myself, and so I did. What I found was almost unbelievable. Hillary didn't really have a great past before she entered politics. One could say it was quite radical. In fact, we could say it was extremely radical.

Now, I pride myself on writing my own material and only use other sources for verification of facts, but I am going to share some information from Dick Morris.com, written by Mr. Morris about Hillary back in May of 2007.

Mr. Morris writes:
http://www.dickmorris.com/play-by-play/

"Bill Clinton's syrupy five minute ad for Hillary... he introduces the commercial by saying that (he) wants to share some things we may not know about Hillary's background. His version of her biography is about as reliable as if it appeared in Pravda!

So, I wanted to make a few corrections...

Bill says: Hillary never wanted to run for public office, but she did want to work at public service.

The facts are: When Clinton was considering not running for another term as Governor of Arkansas in 1990, Hillary said she would run if he didn't. She and Bill even had me take two surveys to assess her chances of winning. The conclusion was that she couldn't win because people would just see her as a seat warmer for when Bill came back licking his wounds after losing for president. So she didn't run. Bill did and won. But there is no question she had her eye on public office, as opposed to service, long ago.

Bill says: In law school Hillary worked on legal services for the poor.

The facts are: Hillary's main extra-curricular activity in law school was helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut for torturing and killing a federal agent. She went to court every day as part of a law student monitoring committee trying to spot civil rights violations and develop grounds for appeal.

Bill says: Hillary spent a year after graduation working on a children's rights project for poor kids.

The facts are: Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of the California Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented the Panthers and traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship with him.

Bill says: Hillary could have written her own job ticket, but she turned down all the lucrative job offers.

The facts are: She flunked the DC bar exam and only passed the Arkansas bar. She had no job offers in Arkansas and only got hired by the University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville because Bill was already teaching there. She only joined the prestigious Rose Law Firm after Bill became Attorney General and made partner only after he was elected governor.

Bill says: President Carter appointed Hillary to the Legal Services Board of Directors and she became its chairman.

The facts are: The appointment was in exchange for Bill's support for Carter in his 1980 primary against Ted Kennedy. Hillary became chairman in a coup in which she won a majority away from Carter's choice to be chairman.

Bill says: She served on the board of the Arkansas Children's Hospital.

The facts are: Yes she did. But her main board activity, not mentioned by Bill, was to sit on the Walmart board of directors, for a substantial fee. She was silent about their labor and health care practices.

Bill says: Hillary didn't succeed at getting health care for all Americans in 1994 but she kept working at it and helped to create the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) that provides five million children with health insurance.

The facts are: Hillary had nothing to do with creating CHIP. It was included in the budget deal between Clinton and Republican Majority Leader Senator Trent Lott. I helped to negotiate the deal. The money came half from the budget deal and half from the Attorney Generals' tobacco settlement. Hillary had nothing to do with either source of funds.

Bill says: Hillary was the face of America all over the world

The facts are: Her visits were part of a program to get her out of town so that Bill would not appear weak by feeding stories that Hillary was running the White House. Her visits abroad were entirely touristic and symbolic and there was no substantive diplomacy on any of them

Bill says: Hillary was an excellent Senator who kept fighting for children's and women's issues.

The facts are: Other than totally meaningless legislation like changing the names on courthouses and post offices, she passed only four substantive pieces of legislation. One set up a national park in Puerto Rico. A second provided respite care for family members helping their relatives through Alzheimer's or other conditions. And two were routine bills to aid 9-11 victims and responders which were sponsored by the entire NY delegation.

Don't Vote for Hillary in 2016 Button

Here is what bothers me more than anything else about Hillary Clinton: She has done everything possible to weaken our country (that's you and me!) when it comes to dealing with the enemies of the United States.

1.She wanted to close GITMO and move the combatants to the USA where they would have access to our legal system.

2.She wanted to eliminate the monitoring of suspected Al Qaeda phone calls to/from the USA.

3.She wanted to grant constitutional rights to enemy combatants captured on the battlefield.

4.She wanted to eliminate the monitoring of money transfers between suspected Al Qaeda cells and supporters in the USA.

5.She wanted to eliminate the type of interrogation tactics used by the military & CIA where coercion might be used when questioning known terrorists even though such tactics might save American lives.

One cannot think of a single bill Hillary Clinton has introduced, or a single comment she has made that would tend to strengthen our country in order to deal with our enemies. However, one can think of a lot of comments she has made that weakens the United States and makes it a more dangerous place for all of us.

One fact was Hillary used taxpayer money to apologize for the "offensive video," that was used as an excuse by the Obama administration to cover for her and the president's ridiculous lie about the attack in Benghazi in 2012.

Point of fact, I really can't think of any good Hillary Clinton has done before or after she married Bill Clinton and especially not as Secretary of State under Barack Hussein Obama Jr."

Hey Hillary I told you, "Do you really think we are going to let you forget that or for that matter- get away with it?"

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

"Hmmm.... should I back Biden for President or Hilly for President... He's stupid as sh!t and she's devious, scheming, conspiratorial, sly, crafty, deceitful, willing to stab you in the back... and then there is that Body Bag thing... Hummmmm... that Body Bag thing... thinking..."

Here is the refresher course on the Clinton era of death and corruption:

Remember these people? The Clinton Body Bags.

Scary if true. Heaven help anyone who runs against her

With Hillary making a run for President in 2016 these items are important for everyone to keep in mind in the legacy the Clintons have left -

Purely Coincidental? The Clinton Body Bags.

We all remember the many Clinton scandals. But when anyone mentions a particular one, we realize that they are far too numerous to recount. Thanks to Dr. Grady, we can recall some of the major ones.

Anybody remember "Tainted Blood"? --- On Tue, 7/2/13, Dr. John Grady wrote:

THE MANY CLINTON BODY BAGS . . .

This is important for those who are just now becoming aware and concerned about your federal government and those who have been running it. Some of us remember clearly.

The Clinton Body Bags ~ Purely Coincidental?

Someone recently reminded me of this list. I had forgotten how long it is.

Therefore, this is a quick refresher course, lest we forget what has happened to many "friends" and associates of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

1- James McDougal - Convicted Whitewater partner of the Clintons who died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown (Washington, D. C.). The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment by Clinton in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former White House Councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock 's Rose Law Firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide. (He was about to testify against Hillary related to the records she refused to turn over to congress.) Was reported to have been having an affair with Hillary.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to
cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller committed suicide.

5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock on September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day His wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock ..
Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock .
Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton . He allegedly
threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were
mysteriously removed from his house.

9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited Prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to the Clintons ' Whitewater deals.

11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones Lawsuit, and Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancée.

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton 's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client, Dan Lassater, was a convicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mean , Arkansas Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot Wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died Of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a Suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton 's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9,1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter who was Investigating the Mean Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mean Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death. (May have died of poison)

19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15,1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 - Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton 's
mother, stepfather and Brother.

23 - Barry Seal - Drug running TWA pilot out of Mean Arkansas , death was no accident.

24 - Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 - Hershel Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his
plane exploded.

27 - Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the two boys may
have stumbled upon the Mean Arkansas airport drug operation. The initial report
of death said their deaths were due to falling asleep on railroad tracks and
being run over. Later autopsy reports stated that the 2 boys had been slain
before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their
testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 - Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov 1988

30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989. (Coroner ruled death due to suicide)

32 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes"?

33 - Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

34 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON PERSONAL BODYGUARDS ALL DIED OF MYSTERIOUS CAUSES OR SUICIDE

36 - Major William S. Barkley, Jr.

37 - Captain Scott J . Reynolds

38 - Sgt. Brian Hanley

39 - Sgt. Tim Sabel

40 - Major General William Robertson

41 - Col. William Densberger

42 - Col. Robert Kelly

43 - Spec. Gary Rhodes

44 - Steve Willis

45 - Robert Williams

46 - Conway LeBleu

47 - Todd McKeehan

Pass this on. Let the public know what happens to associates of the Clintons![/b]

And this list does not include the four dead Americans in Benghazi that Hillary abandoned!

But "What difference does it make?"

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT?  SURELY YOU JEST!!

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Stupid Story Of The Day

Man To Live On Iceberg To Fight Global Warming

(This Clown obviously doesn't know that icebergs flop over (usually do a 180°) several time before they melt in oblivion... Nice!  Can't wait!  Because anybody with any brain or sense knows that icebergs are extremely unstable because although they seem like they are just sitting there floating along in actuality they are constantly melting decreasing their mass and doing so in a way that causes buoyancy imbalances that have the bad habit of causing them to roll completely over without any warning!
I can see it now: Bellini served over ice)

Okay...  Okay, truth be told, the guy lost his job selling ice cream in Kabul.

Fired, you say!  I'm moving to Italy and fight global warming, by Allah!

And where did Bellini come from, you ask?  Well, here's his life story:

This is gonna be the best Bellini Day ever!

Via Breitbart:
An Italian adventurer will be packing his bags and moving to an iceberg in Greenland so he can reverse global warming. He plans on living there for eight to twelve months, which is the length of time he expects that his new home will exist before it melts into water.

In the Spring of 2015, Alex Bellini will bring his backpack, replete with 300 kilos of dehydrated food and some electronic equipment and his floating Kevlar survival capsule. This will come in handy down the road when he wakes up one morning floating adrift in the Atlantic Ocean.

Of course, that is if everything goes as planned. Last month, Russian climate change scientists aboard the 233-foot Akademik Shokalskiy learned a cold and lonely lesson about icebergs when they were trapped in the ice for three weeks off the coast of Antarctica. It took a rescue contingency of American, Chinese, and Australians icebreakers and helicopters to finally free the researchers from their icy prison.

Ironically, the trapped scientists were on a mission to observe and report on the decline of polar ice, but to their chagrin there was quite a bit more than they had expected.

--Warph

-- Warph

Ross

Sunday, January 26, 2014

TKC BREAKING AND EXCLUSIVE NEWS!!! KANSAS CITY RESOLUTION STANDS AGAINST MISSOURI REJECTION OF AGENDA 21!!!

An oddball resolution is working its way through Kansas City local government this week. Apparently, City Hall is set to take up the mantle of the United Nations.

To wit . . .

KANSAS CITY PREPARES TO STAND UP FOR UNITED NATIONS AGENDA 21 AND AGAINST MISSOURI POLITICOS ATTEMPTING TO HALT COOPERATION WITH THE CONTROVERSIAL MEASURE!!!

Background . . .

Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development according to the world's most accurate encyclopedia. Agenda 21 is also the subject of Conservative angst, a horrible Glenn Beck spy novel and a great many conspiracy theories.

Now . . .

The Missouri legislation in question is sponsored by gunslinger and Prez Obama hater Missouri State Senator Brian Nieves

Check the text of the Missouri bill . . .

SB 618 - "This act prohibits the state and any political subdivision from implementing any policy recommendations that infringe on private property rights and are traceable to Agenda 21 adopted in 1992 by the United Nations or any other international law or ancillary plan of action that contravenes the federal or state constitutions.

In addition, this act prohibits the state and any political subdivision from entering into an agreement with, expending any money for, receiving funds from, contracting services from, or giving financial aid to any organization accredited and enlisted by the United Nations to assist in the implementation of Agenda 21."
#############

They tried this last year too.

Accordingly . . .

SPONSORED BY MAYOR PRO TEM CINDY CIRCO . . . KANSAS CITY STANDS UP FOR AGENDA 21 AND AGAINST MISSOURI CONSERVATIVES WHO SEEK TO OPPOSE COOPERATION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS MEASURE IN THE HEARTLAND!!!

Here's the Kansas City response . . .

RESOLUTION NO. 140065

The key part of the resolution . . .

WHEREAS, pursuant to the non-binding text of Agenda 21, the United Nations' Economic and Social Council would be involved in voluntary implementation of Agenda 21 and the list of non-governmental organizations who are in consultative status with the Economic and Social Council includes the Girl Scouts of the USA, the National Association of Home Builders of the US, the American Library Association, the International Association of Safety Professionals, the League of Women Voters of the U.S., the Make It Right Foundation, the Summit Foundation, the YWCA of the U.S., the American Heart Association, the NAACP, and the UMKC Women's Council, as well as numerous other professional, civic, environmental, and charitable/philanthropic organizations; and

WHEREAS, the City of Kansas City, Missouri (the "City") has a strong commitment to sustainability and the Mayor and City Council have stated a vision to employ innovative strategies to develop sustainable healthy communities where all prosper; and

WHEREAS, the City desires to pursue partnerships with various entities and organizations to promote social equity, economic vitality, and environmental quality, some of which may be prohibited should SB 618 become law; and

WHEREAS, SB 618 is an unnecessary restraint of the City's contracting or police powers related to serving the health, safety and welfare of its residents and will likely have unknown and perhaps unintended consequences that would undermine the ability of the City to implement ongoing and future measures to be a more sustainable community, all to the detriment of its taxpayers and citizens; NOW, THEREFORE,

BE IT RESOLVED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:

That the Mayor and Council hereby express their opposition to SB 618 and urge the members of the Kansas City legislative delegation and the Missouri Municipal League to oppose SB 618 for the reasons contained in this Resolution . . .
###########

And so, you read that right . . .

MAYOR PRO-TEM CINDY CIRCO'S RESOLUTION ORGANIZES KANSAS CITY CIVIC GROUPS IN SUPPORT OF AGENDA 21 AND AGAINST THE FAR RIGHT FACTION OF MISSOURI REPUBLICANS IN JEFF CITY!!!

And yes, this "culture war" stuff can get kinda silly but what this strange Show-Me State United Nations kerfuffle really indicates is that Mayor Pro Tem Cindy Circo is thinking about the bigger political picture and that might provide a peek at her political ambitions . . . Also, City Hall seems horribly confused about the priorities of local residents who have more pressing problems closer to home.

http://www.tonyskansascity.com/2014/01/tkc-breaking-and-exclusive-news-kansas_26.html

Patriot

Quote from: ROSS on January 26, 2014, 02:32:50 PM
...Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development according to the world's most accurate encyclopedia. Agenda 21 is also the subject of Conservative angst, a horrible Glenn Beck spy novel and a great many conspiracy theories...

And for those sleeping sheep who haven't researched it, Agenda 21 reads like a direct outtake from the planning papers of Karl Marx & Vladimir Lenin!

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

"America's Biggest Enemy..."
Barack Obama and his Hatred for the Constitution

By Leon Puissegur on Jan 26, 2014

Barack Obama has done nearly all any good Marxist, Socialist, or Communist could do.

From his chief advisor Valerie Jarrett to his Communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, to his Marxist leanings in college to his discipleship at the feet of Saul Alinsky, Barack Obama is a mixture of these ideologies. This is really what the "sheeple" of the United States elected without really looking at who this man.
Now, many wish they had never voted for him.

Our intent is to show what the Declaration of Independence stated and why it was written. Then, we'll tie it to what Barack Obama has, and is currently doing. We are sure that many people have read the Declaration of Independence, but then again, that is if one makes the assumption that people really care anymore about the Constitution or what it meant to our nation! Let us first look at why this document was written as explained in the second paragraph of this document.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

This has been corrupted in so many ways today. To witness what is going on today does not reflect upon what was written back in 1776.

First and foremost, here it is understood that all men are created equal, no one can deny this since every man, and woman was "created" in the same way, through inception in the womb. There is no mention of everyone, in their equality, are all entitled to what everyone else has, nor is there a claim that everyone is equal in their abilities.

Instead, "...they are endowed by their Creator with Certain and unalienable Rights..." We have to realize that in 1776 our nation was under the thumb of a King that forced people to live by his rules. These Rights, so described in the Declaration, were not free and did not include everything, as they seem to do today.

If you read the next few lines, you will see that it is clearly stated, "...that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is the last one that rings a bell with us in that it is very clear that it is the "pursuit" of happiness, and not the "giving" of happiness! To many, this will not matter. They would feel that the first two show the last to be just a brief statement showing what "may" be accomplished.

Let us dissect the very first part of Life, Liberty and pursuit of Happiness. It is our right to Life, no one should deny this right. Yet, in the United States today, over 3,000 babies are murdered every day and their Right to Life is ignored.

Next comes Liberty. Yes, we can make a huge statement that the slaves were denied this right, but we have to go back and take a very deep look at why this was not considered in the writing of our Constitution. We can state here that had Thomas Jefferson, who owned slaves, had his way, he would have included "everyone" and left no one out. To that end, it was the decision of those from the New England States to not include slaves into this document. After all, they were making vast amounts of money on the slave trade through their ports in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and other North ports of call. However, that is an entirely different story, although closely linked to this one.

Consider the last part of this very profound document, "..the pursuit of Happiness." Once again, it is very clear that the word "pursuit of" which show a clear and concise definition of what the founding fathers were out to do. They made sure that everyone could "pursue" their dreams of happiness. It did not mean that happiness was an automatic gift or right would could claim.

Many will try to take this part of the article apart with all the changes over the years and how the Supreme Court decided many cases which now seem to be opposite of what was written in the Declaration of Independence. We must look back every now and then to see what was intended for "WE THE PEOPLE" in order to make sure those ideas are never destroyed. We began with the Declaration of Independence to consider what Barack Obama is doing now and how it compares to what King George did during the the time leading to the American War for Independence. The following words of this document make our explanation of what we state here simple.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."

Here we can finally make a huge comparison of what Obama is doing now that does not adhere or reflect the words of our founding fathers. Since 2010, we have seen what clearly seems to be wrong doing by Government officials that should never be allowed to happen without the "consent of the governed"! We are talking about the supposedly "phony" scandals of Obama, including Fast and Furious, Obamacare, Benghazi, IRS targeting, News reporter abuse, and NSA retrieving nearly all the information "WE THE PEOPLE" send out without a warrant. We could go on and on with these, but this demonstrates that maybe we should reflect back on the first document that declared our freedom from tyrants; a freedom we are now watching vanish before our eyes.

Today we have what is called the "Tea Party," and these people just wish to bring to remembrance this part of our history. Yet, King George, sorry, Barack Obama does not wish to even listen to them. He calls them racists, terrorists and whatever he, and his minions wish to call them.

Tea Party people are nothing less than being Patriots of the Constitution and the history that has been laid down before us. Remember that statement from King George, sorry, Obama? "I have this thing called the Constitution that keeps getting in the way of what I want to do."

That is a very true statement by a man whom took the Oath of office twice to, "...preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." That oath is directly quoted from Article 2 Section 1, Paragraph 8 of the US Constitution.

Yet, for Barrack Hussein Obama, the Constitution is something that is seen as an obstacle; something in his way! This means that what Obama has planned for the United States is against the very Constitution he swore to "preserve, protect and defend." Why would any president ever wish to violate the bounds of the Constitution if he did not have evil plans for the United States? This president is a known liar. He is a president whom can outtalk anyone, yet knows nothing about what the Constitution is, even though he lays claim that he is a "Constitutional" layer, of which brings forth even more questions since none of his college transcripts or most of his history is out there for anyone to read, only what very few of his classmates are willing to state.

If we delve into Article 1, Section 8, Paragraph 2, we see that President Obama has violated the very meaning of this part of our Constitution just by his actions alone with his healthcare rollout (fallout might be a more appropriate term). Whatever one may wish to call the failure, what Obama has done is not and never was intended to be allowed under the Constitution. Remember, it's that Constitution that keeps him from doing what he wants to do, until now! This section of the Constitution shows just what Obama has single-handedly done to violate the very law he swore to defend!

"The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;..."

It goes on from here to describe 17 items that Congress, and only Congress, can do. Yet, with Obama, it seems that this part of the Constitution does not apply to him!

Let us delve into where Obama has violated just this part of the Constitution

Obama is involved in criminal behavior without even going on to the 17 other parts where he has decided to allow Obamacare to be hashed out among certain groups like the Unions and many others. How so? Congress voted and he signed into law an act that was supposed to be "uniform" in ideology. Instead, Obama just ignores his own socialist legislation and grants illegal waivers to a variety of people that the law does not allow.

But let us go to Item 2 of this Section;

"To regulate Commerce with foreign nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes."

Obama has decided to "regulate Commerce" without Congress at all when he excluded the Unions and others from Obamacare.

Here's the next direct violation of the Constitution under this section:

"To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and to make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water."

All we have to do is go back to the way he assisted the rebels in Libya and Egypt to see how he "bypassed" Congress. Obama also, through his own negligence, allowed the IRS to target Tea Party and other conservative groups that opposed him. He did this in much the same way King George retaliated against his subjects that opposed him. Now how about the way that Obama is "abusing" the Environmental Protection Agency because he could not get Congress to go along with his climate control agenda? Or how about the way Obama now plans to totally circumvent Congress to do as he pleases?

Just when did the Constitution grant the president the right to make laws and regulations without the consent of the People via Congress? That never happened.

Alas, we also have to pose the very same question to members of Congress that seem to be humbled by this would be King. They just seem to sit on their butts while Obama just does what he wants without impunity! Maybe Congress should give up 1, no make that 10 months, of pay each time Obama decides to violate existing law or implement one on his own without the consent of the People.

We could go on with the list, but we feel that we have shown enough here to place President Obama not on the pedestal of freedom, but on the pedestal of tyranny. That is not where we need to have him, especially since he just cannot live by the Constitution he swore under oath to defend. It seems we have gone way over our allotted 140 characters, but if anyone would pay attention to more than that, maybe our nation would not be on the brink of total failure!

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Hillary Clinton Caught Violating Campaign Finance Laws On Tape!

(This tape came to light in 2007 and Hillary is still walking around free as a 'vulture' ready to pounce on America's bones.  Its been my experience that she and her crooked libs have no concept of engaging in capitalism in a moral and ethical way ... their corruptness abounds)

Video:

Hillary Clinton greeted at August 2000 Hollywood gala and fund-raiser by Peter Paul and his wife Andrea (Courtesy Hillcap.org)
The full, five-minute videotape touted as "smoking gun evidence" of two felonies committed by Sen. Hillary Clinton has been released to WND.

As WND reported, the tape was submitted as evidence to a California appeals court yesterday in a civil fraud suit against the New York Democrat and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

WND reported in April the tape indicates Clinton -- despite denials throughout six years of investigation -- was directly involved with business mogul Peter Franklin Paul in producing a lavish Hollywood fundraiser in August 2000 that eventually cost Paul nearly $2 million.

Clinton's participation in the planning of the event would make Paul's substantial contributions a direct donation to her Senate campaign rather than her joint fundraising committee, violating federal statutes that limit "hard money" contributions to a candidate to $2,000 per person. Knowingly accepting or soliciting $25,000 or more in a calendar year is a felony carrying a prison sentence of up to five years.

Paul's complaint charges President Clinton destroyed his entertainment company to get out of a $17 million deal in which Clinton promised to promote the firm in exchange for stock, cash options and massive contributions to his wife's 2000 campaign. Paul contends he was directed by the Clintons and Democratic Party leaders to foot the bill for the Hollywood event.

In the tape, Clinton is heard via speakerphone thanking Paul, business partner Stan Lee and other colleagues for their efforts in putting together the fundraiser.

She also describes the role of longtime aide Kelly Craighead as assisting in day-to-day involvement in preparation for the event as her liaison with Paul and his producers.

Peter Paul and Sen. Hillary Clinton (Courtesy Hillcap.org)

Craighead, Clinton says, "talks all the time" with Paul, "so she'll be the person to convey whatever I need."

The aide's hands-on role is significant, because the law also implicates a candidate if any of his or her agents are involved in coordinating expenditures with a donor.

In another portion of the tape, Clinton is heard discussing her direct solicitation of a large contribution from the entertainer Cher. Paul's legal team, the U.S. Justice Foundation, argues the value of Cher's performance alone vastly exceeded the FEC limits.

The tape was one of 90 Paul was ordered to turn over to the U.S. attorney's office for the Eastern District of New York in 2001 as part of the investigation in a related securities case against him. But it has never been used as evidence, despite its relevance to the key question of Sen. Clinton's involvement in the Hollywood fundraiser.

Sen. Clinton has claimed through her spokesman Howard Wolfson that Paul gave no money to her campaign, and her supporters have denied she had any anything to do with coordinating the fund-raiser or soliciting contributions directly from donors.

Clinton's campaign has counted the more than $800,000 of in-kind contributions it reported in a 2006 amended FEC report for the Hollywood Gala as indirect, or "soft money," given to the New York Senate 2000 Committee, a state account that was run jointly by Clinton, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and the New York State Democratic Party.

The Clintons' longtime attorney David Kendall has not replied to WND's request for comment on Paul's videotape. Kendall previously has declined comment on the case, saying only to WND regarding the felony assertion, "Any such allegation is totally false and totally unsupported."

--Warph

-- Warph

Ross

Disney NSA Drones - Horrifying Disney & NSA
Indoctrination Cartoon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk