Ross's Berate-Thy-Neighbor Program

Started by ELK@KC, April 13, 2012, 06:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELK@KC

In reviewing all of Ross' posts, I think a better term for his Philosophy would be "Berate-Thy-Neighbor. I don't have anything to do with Elk Konnect, but I think it is a good program and I commend all of you that have worked so hard in it, to help the people of Elk County of all ages. I am pleased that the Elk Konnect people have ignored Ross and not stooped to his level and answered him on the Forum. The Forum was a fun place for so many until Ross and his cronies worked so hard to ruin it.

redcliffsw

Yeah, it's a heck of a good program for you as long as you're not putting any money into it.

There must be a few more like-minded people who think it's a good program too?

Ross

Quote from: ELK@KC on April 13, 2012, 06:59:54 AM
In reviewing all of Ross' posts, I think a better term for his Philosophy would be "Berate-Thy-Neighbor. I don't have anything to do with Elk Konnect, but I think it is a good program and I commend all of you that have worked so hard in it, to help the people of Elk County of all ages. I am pleased that the Elk Konnect people have ignored Ross and not stooped to his level and answered him on the Forum. The Forum was a fun place for so many until Ross and his cronies worked so hard to ruin it.

That just shows your lack of logical reasoning, in my opinion?
I have no power to do any such thing, nor do I desire to do so.
I have repeadily said, "Please ignore shatever I say or ask, and think for yourself.

So aren't you indicationg that the population of Elk County can not or should not think for themselves?

Or is it jsut another of Elk Konnected, LLC's followers bullying tactics?
I will allow you your opinion, as I have no choice in the matter, even, if it is foolishly false and denigrating to both of us.

I am not offended by this error of judgement on your part.

Please read the following:

"Of course we should be skeptical.
Of course we should be questioning.
Of course we shouldn't be naïve."
British Prime Minister

So, continue to enjoy yourself and those that you follow, with my blessings.

redcliffsw

Good point there, Ross. 

Some want the government to make their decisions to pay their way.

Nothing worse than government sponsored activities.  What will government being paying for next? 

Looks like we're handing ourselves over to tyranny and enjoying it all the way.

Catwoman

Excellent post, ELK.  Glad to hear from you again!

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on April 14, 2012, 12:54:53 PM
Excellent post, ELK.  Glad to hear from you again!

Catwoman, did you even read the whole thread, did you comprehend any of it?
I loved his post, and at least, I could tell him why.
And all you can say is Excellent post, Elk?
You Elk Konnected Followers crack me up.

I did forget to tell him thanks for emulating me by changing "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" to Berate-Thy-Neighbor, although it lacks originallity.

Ross

In reviewing all of Ross' posts, I think a better term for his Philosophy would be "Berate-Thy-Neighbor.

Really, you reviewed all my post's, I'm flattered.

But really, in my opinion, if you didn't read the whole thread and everyone else's post you have wasted a considerable amount of time. Because you missed what Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks post and a bunch of brilliant post's by other people that are not Konnected Followers. And also you missed out by taking them out of context with the other post.

Like I said I am so sorry you wasted your time, but I am flattered.

Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk