Property tax relief is coming to Elk County...

Started by Patriot, February 29, 2012, 10:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullwinkle

Hardly , take a look at the number of reads and who's viewing the page.  ::)

Patriot

Quote from: Bullwinkle on September 13, 2012, 03:02:57 PM
      Hardly , take a look at the number of reads and who's viewing the page.  ::)

But, but, but.... facts don't matter!  Didn't you get the memo.  There were 5... or was it 6... or maybe 7 folks sending the PMs.  LOL

Well... in any case, elections are coming soon.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Nah, ya missed the joke. He copied his own post and then commented on it...He was commenting on his own comment...talking to himself. Oh, never mind! :( 

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 13, 2012, 03:11:15 PM
Nah, ya missed the joke. He copied his own post and then commented on it...He was commenting on his own comment...talking to himself. Oh, never mind! :( 

No joke! He was talking with someone of intellegence! LOL

Ross

But, Patriot being born and raised here is the number one qualifaction from what I heard at the "Meet and Greet the Candidates".

However, those birthers better be careful because there appears to be more and more outsiders arriving everyday or two.

I don't think the birthers of Elk County can produce fast enough to grow the population, not as fast as some of them are leaving anyway. Or equal to the number of outsiders moving in.

Only time will tell.

Bullwinkle

Now her grin key is stuck. Baaaad computer !  :laugh:

Bullwinkle

Oh it wasn't stuck, she was trying to draw a picture of the Cheshire cat.  :o :o :o :o

Patriot

Quote from: Bullwinkle on September 13, 2012, 04:06:14 PM
      Now her grin key is stuck. Baaaad computer !  :laugh:

Just when I thought the laughter was over....  
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk