what has happened folks?

Started by readyaimduck, August 10, 2011, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

QuoteThe same way one eats an elephant, ready.

"tusk, tusk"

I leave for 3 hours and chaotic bantering is amok!
Patriout:
I prefer to eat my elephants with a hint of a kick from the rear, bray and then charge again....but that is just how I roll.
Otherwise, if grilled then a hint of lemon-lime and a chaser of tequilla to get rid of the taste!
ready for a toothpick!
:P

readyaimduck

Jennifer:  perhaps you need to give your husband his own account, and not post on yours!??

It's confusing to us Sunday-go-to-meeting folks!

;D

kshillbillys

But, Ready, WE are the KSHillbillys...what would my posting name be, Ms. Bitch? I guess that would make it far more easier for people to know who is talking..BUT we usually sign our names to particular posts if both of us aren't adding to it. That was my mistake for not signing that first one. I was just amazed that she knew it was me...It's like she's in my head or something! poke, poke, ha ha, hee hee and all that jazz! :o --Jen
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jarhead

Quote from kshillbillys:
It was Cattywoman (jarhead's name for her, not mine

uh Jen, would you beleive it was a typo? Danged ol typing finger runs wild sometimes

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on August 14, 2011, 04:06:47 PM
Quote from kshillbillys:
It was Cattywoman (jarhead's name for her, not mine
uh Jen, would you beleive it was a typo? Danged ol typing finger runs wild sometimes

Choke, gurgle, snicker, snort, sneeze..."BULLSPIT!"
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

I am editing this post.
Patriot:  my fat fingers, too!

To quote the late Bob Fosse:  "It's showtime, folks!"

School teachers do have it harder than 30 years ago.   More regulations about what you can and cannot teach, HAVE to politically correct and not offend, or you will be in a lawsuit with the parents about little Johnny; have to learn to deal with (not sure of the correct Letters anymore...as they keep re-defining them) the disabled/challenged/pill popping hyper spoined brats.....<<<<<okay that was my name calling.

What used to be a well received, as well as a satifiying job had turned into a glorified babysitter!

It's not necessarily Johnny that is at fault, as it is his parents, as well as his infulences!  (xbox, videos, movies, tv, peers that are just as bad as 'A cat on a Hot Tin Roof"
ready

Diane Amberg

You answered you own question quite nicely. You invite me to put you down and then complain? Perhaps too much? My My...gotcha this time Sugar Plum, not that is matters.  I've got other things to do.

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on August 14, 2011, 04:13:18 PM
It's not necessarily Johnny that is at fault, as it is his parents, as well as his infulences!  (xbox, videos, movies, tv, peers that are just as bad as 'A cat on a Hot Tin Roof"
ready

I would add that society at large is a contributor.  It was ill informed voters responding emotionally to a liberal progressive message that voted in politicians and education boards that codified laws and wrote the rules that have largely precluded a disciplined approach to schooling.  Condoms on cucumbers, indeed!  I think the same group is largely responsible for much of the sad state of affairs nationally.

We get what we vote for.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 14, 2011, 04:32:14 PM
I've got other things to do.

Uh.. we heard you the first time.  Why all the departure fanfare?

To wit:
Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 14, 2011, 03:16:35 PM
I've corn to shuck.

kshillbillys

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 14, 2011, 04:32:14 PM
You answered you own question quite nicely. You invite me to put you down and then complain? Perhaps too much? My My...gotcha this time Sugar Plum, not that is matters.  I've got other things to do.

Please, please wonder teacher, double check your posts for errors. It's sad when, in the past, you put people down for spelling and grammar and you yourself can't quite seem to get things right. It's called proof-reading; try it sometime.

If you will take the time to comprehend my post, I was merely asking a question, NOT complaining. YOU could NEVER give me TOO much. See, unlike you, I couldn't care less what you say about me. As I stated before, I'm quite strong and you mean nothing to me. I will live through being called a bitch (it's a badge I wear with honor) and won't have to bring it up time and time again to gain the sympathy and pity of others, like you do when someones "gets" you. Go shuck your corn and do the other things you need to do. We will all survive quite well in your absence.---Jen
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk